• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Star Wars: Empire at War

Goddamn crippling enemy ships is fun! Yeah, for some reason, when I fight something, if I have the chance to blow off a bunch of pieces without killing the main ship, I'll gladly blow all of that off and leave it as a blubbering mass of metal before mercifully killing it. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Starcraft.

I focused only on building troops with all minerals I had. I started building my second base and still building like hell, then I get attacked by an swarm of Zergs on my second base. I attacked with all my troops. Two of my units survived as victors, suddenly I get attacked from another CPU with an another swarm of Zerg.

The CPU are evil-ish...

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Playing Singularity - a mediocre shooter with outdated graphics and half-life like physics (manipulate object etc....). Still - fun, just like it was with wolfenstein 2009 (until I freaked out and erased the game never finishing it). These two bear great similarities - both singularity and wolfenstein have weapon modification, currency, futuristic-like guns, enemies rendered in the same style... Well, I guess it's obvious, since Raven made both games.... What else sucks - you have to kill russians there, like in many other american games...

Oh yeah, back on playing Heroes 3 as well! Good old school! Pure classic! I am also making a whole set of new maps for heroes 3.... =) If anyone wishes to know more - feel free to pm ...

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Playing Singularity - a mediocre shooter with outdated graphics and half-life like physics (manipulate object etc....). Still - fun, just like it was with wolfenstein 2009 (until I freaked out and erased the game never finishing it). These two bear great similarities - both singularity and wolfenstein have weapon modification, currency, futuristic-like guns, enemies rendered in the same style... Well, I guess it's obvious, since Raven made both games.... What else sucks - you have to kill russians there, like in many other american games...

Oh yeah, back on playing Heroes 3 as well! Good old school! Pure classic! I am also making a whole set of new maps for heroes 3.... =) If anyone wishes to know more - feel free to pm ...

WTF??? Damn internet is lagging!!! I apologize for double posting....

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

The game is cool and everything, brings back good memories of what games should be like... but then the autosave glitch. God damn.

aoshi

Devil may cry 3 - DMD - Mission 12. After a year of playing, I finally use cerebrus. Earlier used it only for A&R mission but did'nt actually have fun with it. It has "no respect for sloths" written over it and mission 12 is a massacre. Especially with JC.Works with beowulff.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dante's Inferno... The descent into Lust... Oh, wait... cleopatra creeped me out... (if you've played it you'll know what i mean)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Currently im playing Lego universe beta ( game sucks, when im loading game it simply not respond :/ )

Dissidia Final Fantasy (emulated,my psp is in repair): also Im trying to unlock all charcters.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sB*tch;251880 said:
Dante's Inferno... The descent into Lust... Oh, wait... cleopatra creeped me out... (if you've played it you'll know what i mean)

I've always wondered... What's the last layer of hell you visit in Dante's Inferno?
If I would be the one choosing, it would be Pride. ^_^

I'm currently playing Starcraft, my gigantic success against the unfair computer shows how great I was. They only destroyed a total of 7 of my units and razed only 4 of my buildings. :)
While I killed about 1000 units and razed about 300 buildings.
Now I wish that kind of luck could strike me twice. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^i have no idea... i'll have a gander.

EDIT:
Thid is the order of the circles in the game:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Anger
Heresy
Violence
Fraud
Treachery

I bought Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, so i shall be playing that next

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergil'sB*tch;251880 said:

Cleopatra's design scare the hell out of me. Although the game's is kinda rip-off from God of War series, the monsters/bosses designs in Dante's Inferno is very creative, and quite distrubing.

Playing Transformers: War for Cybertron and Red Dead Redemption. :D

Top Bottom