• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I can't handle anymore nakedness on Dante's Inferno, so I've gone back to DMC3 SE. Although, playing as Dante is getting on my nerves... compared to Vergil, there is just no power in his attacks.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm looking for a Metal Gear."

"Metal Gear?"

"I'm looking for the Metal Gear."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm looking for the frigging Metal Gear!!!"

I had to, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I'm playing DMC4 right now on DMD mode. I forgot how hard Frosts were when they DT. ._.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Still playing dead space on IMPOSSIBLE , this game is starting to annoy me.

I just completed chapter 7 after more than 2 hours. there is no enough ammo , no enough health and iam spending all the credits on health cans and ammo and as you know the creatures are very fast and with one fu***ng hit they rip you apart.
I don't know how did i make it to chapter 8.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Soulcalibur IV- i'm working my way through every character's story one at a time. i think that i am maybe 1/3 of the way through.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Back to Dante's Inferno
The ghost of the roman poet is the only thing in that game that has freaked me out. What was he called again?.... Oh, yeah... Virgil!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Transformers: War for Cybertron. Surprisingly, it is a great game, and it is the best Transformers game I have ever played, ever. :D

Top Bottom