• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
DreadnoughtDT;248472 said:
I'm playing Mega Man Zero 2. It makes me feel awesome when I see the bosses get sliced in half. ^_^

You are not the only one. ^_^

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.Somehow I've beat all the ice cream minigames?Miracle?After about a month of not playing these minigames?

Yup,gaming miracle.

aka958

Don't trust people
DOOM 3... Completed around twenty five percent of the game in around three hours of gameplay. Am I possibly... godlike? XD

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Well after seeing some of that Dead Space 2 awesomeness shown at E3 (just been watching a 15 min demo) I just had to fire the first game up again. Gotta be one of the best games this gen...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Playing Mega Man Zero 2... But I am not happy right now.

Okay, okay okay okay. I have to fight four more bosses. Wouldn't be a problem if THREE of those bosses WEREN'T X's GUARDIANS! ERRERRRERERGHGGhg....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mega Man 6. Gotta take a break from Zero 2. Harpuia, Leviathan and Fefnir are annoying the heck outta me. ._. Burble Hekelot was easy, though.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
I'm just in the process of downloading the beta for the new Medal of Honor. Anyone else in it who's on the PS3 cos by the looks of it I'm gonna be playing by myself lol

aka958

Don't trust people
I wish I could play Boom Boom Rocket... It's awesome sounds with amazing rythm... Would be a good time waster while I check the forums. Stupid Xbox and it's annoying troubleshooting...

I'm currently playing nothing, played FFXII latest. I needed to be reminded of Gabranth's awesomeness.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
"Magic: The Gathering" Duels of Plainswalkers
Basically it`s not bad, but NO full deck customization makes it a 5/10 game.
Me being an ex-Magic player, this is not what i expected. I bet MTG Tactics will suck aswell.

Top Bottom