• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
^Awesome :D

I'm still on Prototype, Devil May Cry 4 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

Just unlocked the Graveyard Spikes ability for Alex Mercer, talk about overkill lol

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
MArvel vs Capcom 2 from the Xbox Live Arcade, but it's the trial version as I blew all my Microsoft points on the new Gears DLC, Splosion Man the Arcade game and the movies Role Models and Troll 2. If I knew this game was out this week I would have saved the points.

Keaton

Premium
Moar Prototype, I'm intending to complete the inital story (and perhaps Max Out Mercer) before I officially return to DMC4. I really overhyped this game in my own mind and I regret that now, its a great game, but sadly I find that its not quite as satisfying as DMC4.

Combat is often buggy (or cheap), and despite accurate combo inputs I often find Alex repeating the same two hit-combo - I want to sweep the area with Whiplash, not strike one infected a mile away >.<

Plus, I find it odd that the game seems to encourage stealth when approaching milatary bases outside of missions, but the moment you are attacking one when completing a mission there are 101'000'000'000 machines or hoverbots (hoverbots, what were they thinking) that can see through your disguse. Meaning you need to go full on assault, with Hammerfists a Hammering or Whiplash a lashing to kill of the hoverbots and destory/hack the little sensors before running away, hiding from the military, donning a disguse and infiltrating o_O! It seems to me that it would be far more useful (and fun to the player) if those sensors gave you a bit more leaweigh or maybe another console to hack to stop those hoverbots from sensing you ¬_¬.

Otherwise the game is solid, freerunning is fun and the abilties are varied enough so that you don't feel cheated by the whole shapeshifting element ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Been playing a lot of Viva Pinata TiP on Steve's profile...just waiting on a Dragonache and Choclodocus now...

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Marvel vs Capcom 2, downloaded the full game now. Afterward I will be starting up Silent Hill Homecoming.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Been playing FFX the last few days. Just going after the dark aeons and getting the ultimate weapons etc.
Really suprised by how much fun I'm having with it, I think it might be my favourite Final Fantasy actually. I never enjoyed any of the others half this much ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Been playing a lot of Horde on Gears of War 2 with Steve, taking advantage of the double XP week that just ended and the ability to go online with just a silver account as part of the promotion. My apologies to LoD, Damien and Angelo Credo for being SO CRAP at it though :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Pssh, who cares? The lot of us were dominating for the most part, until we started playing on Jacinto and the lag kicked in...:lol:
Get a gold memebership so we can all keep playing again, that was the most fun I've actually had with Gears. ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angelo Credo;182205 said:
^ Pssh, who cares? The lot of us were dominating for the most part, until we started playing on Jacinto and the lag kicked in...:lol:
Get a gold memebership so we can all keep playing again, that was the most fun I've actually had with Gears. ^_^

Steve was debating whether to get me gold today actually but I don't know how much I would use it, to be fair...other than Horde there isn't much I'd play online that would warrant the membership fee. I like being all pretty and gold but I don't want to buy it then not use it for the next year...

I might do though - even though I really do suck so bad at games :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ We'll train you...We have the technology, we can make you stronger, smarter, faste- Okay I'll stop that now, that was...Really bad, I'm actually kind of ashamed at myself now.

Seriously though, look at me, I bought Gold just to play Horde with you and Steve for that one day, and I paid for three months, chances are I'm not going to drop back into my old, hardcore gaming self, I'll probably continue playing the odd horde match and spend whatever other time I have gaming on Oblivion.

Besides, I'm forgetting the most important point, gold looks all shiney and pretty...God I swear I'm part Magpie sometimes. :lol:

Top Bottom