• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Silent Hill Homecoming, well trying to. I'm at the part in the sewers and I can't see anything. I turned the in game brightness all the way up and I still can barely see in front of me.

Keaton

Premium
I'm back onto Devil May Cry 4 :D
I finished the primary storyline of Prototype at the weekend, not so pleased with the last boss battle, but eitherway I found that I was having more fun AFTER the main story than during lol ^__^

You'll have some fun methinks Mr. Credo ;)

sheepydee

Nothing
Clock Tower Sekando (1st Clock Tower game for PS1 not TFF though)

im currently playing it over and over again because i need to get one more ending and i have them all T_T no such luck i keep getting ending D with helen and E with jennifer =/

aka958

Don't trust people
Puzzle Quest for Xbox live arcade

Dungeon and dragons tactics for PSP

Puzzle quest is addictive and a game I would recommend to all people who like RPG and Bejeweled games.

I see that many people don't like dungeon and dragons tactics because there are no real Dungeon and Dragons feel for it just fighting, I really didn't care at the moment and just bought it and played :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Going to finish 2 more careers on UFC Undisputed to get an achievement and then get back into Fallout 3.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Burnout Paradise City, I hate racing games. I just borrowed it to try and get some quick gamerpoints, but as I said I can't stand racing games so **** that.

Think I'm about to play Halo 3 or Gears of War 2 now.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
VeNGeD;182260 said:
Playing Splosion Man on Hardcore mode, it's so annoying. Definatly the most frustrating arcade game to get 200/200 that I've played so far.

you know . . it's not the most annoying Arcade game the most annoying arcade game to get 200/200 is YARIS , BORING
they want me to get 1.000.000 coin or points "Call it wat you want" and in each level you just get 1000 only or less . iam playi'n it since the last year and i didn't get that f**king coins .

Nymphatina

Premium
I decided 2 go back 2 playin' 'Bully' 2day. I've already played it twice & beat it but i'm bored & I haven't played it in awhile :p

Top Bottom