• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Dying Angel;170905 said:
Currently playing x-men origins wolverine uncaged edition on the xbox 360

OoOh whats it like? I'm very dubious about that game ^^

I'm still playing a combo of Majoras Mask, DMC4, Ninja Gaiden DS and The World Ends With You ^^

Dying Angel

Keaton;170907 said:
OoOh whats it like? I'm very dubious about that game ^^

I'm still playing a combo of Majoras Mask, DMC4, Ninja Gaiden DS and The World Ends With You ^^

I'm really enjoying it, It's a Hack 'N' Slash like, devil may cry, god of war and ninja gaiden which are my fav types of games if ur not to sure about it probably worth renting or playing the demo if there is one

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I've been playing Cod WaW, Cod 4, Bioshock, Fable 2, Some Gears of War, and DMC 4. :p OOOh and myfriends RE5 Data got erased so I speed ran through it for him.

Keaton

Premium
Playing God of War: Chains of Olympus...awesome game although it has lead me to wonder who would win in a fight between Kratos and Dante ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Currently not playing anything coz Steve is trying to get a L4D achievement which has eluded him for about a week now. So that's one week times 6 hours a day....

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
About to start up Dead Space, just bought it today for £20. Good buy.

I hope the achievements from this game take me over 50k gamerscore.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Dead Space - genuinely scary. I've never said that about any video game before but this one delivers, IMO.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Angel;171242 said:
^Dead Space - genuinely scary. I've never said that about any video game before but this one delivers, IMO.
I was pretty scared when playing the demo.

Is it a long game? How long for one playthrough roughly?

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;171245 said:

Depends if you want to collect all the items you can and make a playthrough as easy as possible, if so...I guess anywhere between 10-12 hours...methinks, tbh its hard to recall because it was a while ago that I played it. 1st playthrough for me was 10-12 because I never ran (unless from something) and I explored every inch of the Ishimura, 2nd playthrough at most half of that time.

Still God of War PSP, if they can put Kratos on the PSP in this kind of glory, then where the hell is Dante?

Ashstar9

I'm hooked on Street Fighter 4 right now. It really takes me back to the old days at the arcade.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
VeNGeD;171245 said:

Steve did it on Normal and was achievement hunting at the same time so it took him about 11 hours to complete the game. He was taking his time - there's this mini game you can play for one achievement which he spent quite a bit of time on because it glitched halfway through - and is now talking about going through it on Impossible setting. Something tells me he's going to be spending a loooooong time trying to get through the first level, let alone the rest of them.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Thanks for the responces.

I'm playing through on Easy right now, then after that I'll go to normal and pick up the achievements I missed hopefully. Then mabye after that try hard mode if I am confident enough.

That's if I havn't **** myself by then...

Keaton

Premium
Finished God of War...its too short and I wonder why they drop the awesomeness that is the Gauntlet of Zeus? ¬_¬;;

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Cod WaW mostly. I made the mistake of prestiging wich kinda ****es me off so I need to do that again then turn around and get all my levels in Cod 4 cause again i was bored and thought prestiging would be a good idea <_<

Top Bottom