• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
I'm kinda drifting between games since my PS3 died. I've got to vulcan raven on MGS1 and now started FF7 instead. Plan to do FF8 after that.
I'm also having to play Resistance Retribution for my online cravings

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Stuntman: Ignition, borrowed it from a friend. Also borrowed GTA IV, Saints Row 2, Kung Fu Panda(easy achievements), Lego Indiana Jones(easy achievements).

Pantera Queen

Still on RE3

Man I love this game!!!It's really scary and especially since I play it at nighttime.Nemesis can just randomly start chasing you and moves so fast.I am like running for my life!!! It's so funny when enemies bust out of windows. I'm like oh.........!!!!!!!

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Kung Fu Panda, borrowed it from my friend to pick up some easy gamerpoints. It's actually suprisingly fun...

Keaton

Premium
Played some Majoras Mask (annoyed cause' it glitched and froze at the end of Snowfall Temple...and I had 13/15 fairies too =grrrrrrrrr)

Also, enjoying The World Ends With You and the EPICLY violent Mad World ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Still drifting around on H.A.W.X, blowing people from all around the world out of the sky never ceases to be great fun.

Keaton

Premium
Played some The World Ends With You yesterday, levelling up my abilities ^_^

Also, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword...too easy, killed the 3rd Boss with no damage ¬_¬;; I hope the higher difficulties carry over the trademark challenges.

Majoras Mask saw a few hours too, after that ANNOYING glitch two days ago, I beat Snowhead wit all 15 Fairies (didn't even need to backtrack that much :) ) and I also fully upgraded Links Kokiri Sword to the Guilded Sword :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Lego Indiana Jones, I don't really like this game that much but I want to drag as much gamerscore from it as I possibly can.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
The new Bionic Commando game demo, game looks like fun I will most likely be buying this whenever it's out.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Bleach: Dark souls (DS), trying to finish it 100% :D. Also, Assassins creed (PS3). It's really fun ^_^.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Afro Samurai, I really want to finish the game on hard for the 200 point achievement but the game gets pretty boring and hard mode is really frustrating.

Top Bottom