• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
As much as I love the game, there is one thing I don't miss:

"BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA! It's the Grand Champion!"

"All hail the combatant from the Blue Team! Victor from the Blue Team, leave the Arena now and rest! You earned it!"

Every. Goddamn. Time. Shut up!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I still love Fable 3. And i haven't play the first game.

Same here. ^^ The first game's pretty good. It's my least favorite in the series, but I know a lot of people feel it's the best in the series. If you need any help with co-op achievements, I'm up for helping. ^^

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Digimon World: Next Order for the PS4.
Digimon_World_Next_Order.jpg

You get sucked into the Digital World and have to solve the various mysterious while teaming up with two Digimon partners. Very fun doing training, fighting and sleeping alongside your partners.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just beat Gravity Rush 2. I'm considering platinuming it. I only need a few more to get it but it's kinda time consuming. Not hard, just takes a while.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Been playing Horizon Zero Dawn and damn it is a hell of a pretty game and the Robodinos are something to behold.

I was uneasy playing today as I recently read the game catered to SJWs by making all strong and good characters women and minorities and all weak and evil characters as exclusively white people.

Though that turned out to be false as I've come across plenty of good white characters and there are minorities and women mixed in with the villains as well.

I despise SJWs as much as the next person but it just looks like HZD is trying to be diverse in a legit way, though I haven't finished it yet so if all white characters end up going traitor then it'll be cause for anger.

Meg

Finished Sniper Elite 4's campaign. Soooo freaking good. Still have the DLC mission to play. Plus I've only gotten to wave 6/12 in Survival mode before needing to stop and go to work, so I'll try to get all the way through that next time I have a few hours to burn. And of course I need to dive into the multiplayer!!! I haven't played much of it so far. Grenade throwing, MG-abusing morons ruin team deathmatch, and there aren't many people playing distance king, which is the mode I like. :( I'm hoping the game will only get more popular in the next few months. Because I want to play distance king but it's hard when no one else is!!!

Top Bottom