• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Killing cockroaches and ripping spines off in Aliens vs Predator! I forgot how fun this game was xD

I would insert some image if only the forum didn't say "image temporarily removed"... how do I bypass that?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Far Cry 3 again. But this time. I'm either messing around, or trying to do all base takeovers using stealth instead of my usual playing style of running in, all guns firing. :tongue:

Maxman

PAYDAY : The Heist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think all of you guys and gals at this forum came forward with the truth before me,

WHY IS THIS GAME SO ****ING AMAZING ?

JESUS FITZGERALD CHRIST, HOLY ****ING **** THIS GAME !!!!

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
just finished outlast...imma try to wash out the fear by playing the amazing spider-man 2...so scared right now...

+anyone notice how the amazing spider-man 2 game looks like an hd remake of ultimate spider-man. they feel so much alike

Viper

Premium
Taking a mini-break from DMC, so I took upon playing Fill and Cross: Trick or Treat.
Lovely training for the brain, some nice spooky sounds and I recognized the art from the game Shadows: Price for Our Sins, which is a really good hidden object game I played a while ago. So if you needed some recommendations for Halloween...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I bought Borderlands 2 the other day, and played it alone a bit. Never got into the Borderlands franchise, and I started with 2, since I've heard it's a huge improvement from the first game. I know that this game does its best in co-op though, so I need to find someone to play with... anyone here?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I borrowed a copy of Enslaved oddysey to the west but i need to buy a new ps3 controller first.

Im gonna try and beat Enslaved, AC3, Jak and dax collection and Bioshock infinite once before i sell my ps3 and get a ps4

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Played the sims 4 for 3 hours and well i am not sure if i like it.

Do you think Sims4 is better than 3 or would you suggest waiting to buy it until it's cheaper? *considering buying it but isn't sure if she'll like it*

---

Playing solitaire...and yeah, that's it. :/

Top Bottom