• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Maxman

Batman Arkham Origins. It's honestly my favorite of the Arkham games, though I really like them all. I was going to start the most likely headache-inducing I Am The Night Mode, but decided to just start a new game. Not really in the mood to fight Killer Croc or Bane six million times, just wanna see Joker. :thumbsup:
I played the first two Arkham games and loved it ;D

Haven't got around to playing the Prequel by WB Montreal, I should definitely get around doing it sometime :p

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Still playing Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition. I now have two level 70 characters, and a demon hunter lvl 16 and Barbarian around level 38 or something.

Also playing Blacklight: Retribution, but man, you level up way too slowly. I badly want a level 40 gun, but I'm only level 9. You seriously get maybe one tenth of a level each match. They've got to patch it or I will die from boredom.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Still playing Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition. I now have two level 70 characters, and a demon hunter lvl 16 and Barbarian around level 38 or something.

Also playing Blacklight: Retribution, but man, you level up way too slowly. I badly want a level 40 gun, but I'm only level 9. You seriously get maybe one tenth of a level each match. They've got to patch it or I will die from boredom.

Did you name the demon hunter "Dante?"

Or can you not name them?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sengoku Basara HD Collection (I have no idea what's going on in the story, I can't read the text...but I managed to perform a save file--woo! Lol).

...Beating up mass hordes of enemies with Masamune is very, very addicting....

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Sengoku Basara HD Collection (I have no idea what's going on in the story, I can't read the text...but I managed to perform a save file--woo! Lol).

...Beating up mass hordes of enemies with Masamune is very, very addicting....
there is translation sheets that can be found on net. If you have interest i can try to look for them :)

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, as a badass Necromancer.

While simultaneously searching for a working Diablo 3 crack. Sadly, it's hard to find one which doesn't crashes the game :(

Top Bottom