• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Blades of Time. Expected far worse from this game than it actually is. Well it still mediocre, but compared to it's previous game it's pretty good.

Last edited:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Still playing Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition. Playing as Wizard now. Also still occasionally playing Ys: Memories of Celceta. Need more English translated Falcom games now. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Aliens vs Predator, the one from 2010, I always have fun with it!
A bit of DMC3 too (f*ck you, nostalgia!).
Actually, I'm seriously considering the idea of making some Twitch streams on it, I watched some YouTube commentaries, and it astonished me how many people play this game while talking nonsense about the lore and stuff like that, even if they're good players. Someone's got to do DMC3 justice... xD

berto

I Saw the Devil
I started playing the 3rd Birthday. I hate how the PSP used the analog to walk and the D-Pad to aim. The lock on isn't too intuitive, ether.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Batman Arkham Origins. It's honestly my favorite of the Arkham games, though I really like them all. I was going to start the most likely headache-inducing I Am The Night Mode, but decided to just start a new game. Not really in the mood to fight Killer Croc or Bane six million times, just wanna see Joker. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom