• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Games That Desappointed You.

Meg

Don't know what's the troll face for, that game did suck and the only ones who seem to like FF 13 the most is Square-Enix themselves.
People assume because I'm such a big Lightning fan that I love FFXIII as well. When I think the game is crap.

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
I was disappointed with AC3, to me conor didnt seem as good a hero as those before him, also I dislike how the got rid of the armor upgrades and being able to increase health. Those added together made it less appealing to me than the others. That said I still plan on buying ACIV: Black Flag.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
I was disappointed with AC3, to me conor didnt seem as good a hero as those before him, also I dislike how the got rid of the armor upgrades and being able to increase health. Those added together made it less appealing to me than the others. That said I still plan on buying ACIV: Black Flag.
People stopped using a lot of armor during the 1700s, but that couldn't have stopped them from wearing some leather armor for some protection while retaining mobility and comfort. I'd hate to be one of the conquistadors in South America with all that heavy armor and clothing in a jungle. Personally, I don't like seeing assassins in heavy armor or medium armor like Ezio had in Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations. Light armor, I'm okay with.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
DmC
DMC4 because i wanted more enemies and places designed for Dante
Resident Evil 5 and 6 (****ty gameplay, forced co-op, story going full retarded, telekinesis and monstruous Wesker)
Assassin's Creed (the whole series as a game, i like the story, however)
Dragon's Dogma (i went to play it thinking that it would be similar to DeS or DkS)
TES: Skyrim
The King of Fighters XII
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria, to some extent (i liked the game itself, but i think they went a little hurr with the combat durr system)

ZeroLove

Okay, a list... I already said Metal Gear Rising...

Anarchy Reigns
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Final Fantasy XIII
Devil May Cry HD remake
Assassins Creed 3
Marvel VS Capcom 3
King of Fighters XII

But oh well, you live, you learn...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
images