• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall Playable...

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
If anyone's bummed that they can't access it yet, I found a playthrough.

I must say that the non-English dub makes proceedings much more classy. Like a classic Guillermo Del Toro film

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Because of people getting this early and what not...maybe Capcom should just release VD now. >.> *hint hint wink wink*

Mes

It's only right that those who pre-ordered it and were given the exclusive DLC bonus have been granted access to it first.
Quit your whining.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's only right that those who pre-ordered it and were given the exclusive DLC bonus have been granted access to it first.
Quit your whining.
Zarion, please wait until your ban is up. It's really not that hard to do.

Blazer-X

Quit your whining.

Except that Xbox players and players in the US who pre-ordered do not have access. It isn't so much whining when only one region of PS3 players gets it early while the rest of us, who ALSO pre-ordered, have to wait.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Except that Xbox players and players in the US who pre-ordered do not have access. It isn't so much whining when only one region of PS3 players gets it early while the rest of us, who ALSO pre-ordered, have to wait.

THIS is exactly it. So far, ONLY specific EU regions have gotten it, mostly the UK. If it were a day or so early, that wouldn't be so much an issue, but the fact that it's over a week or more before stated release, and ONLY the UK and some EU regions get it, while the rest of us who pre-order get the shaft(much like with any kind of actual special perks, since all of ours were pre-order and SE bonuses for the EU anyway, and we were told "no SE or LE for you", and they're buyable anyway now...) is a serious slap to the face...again.

I'm pretty sure those playing are using RGH/Jtags. I might try to find my RGH and see what it's like, I already plan on buying it for PC as soon as it's out.

Dante47

It's not available on Steam... and I still have to purchase it, damn it!
Oh well, I'll be patient.

St. Nathaniel

Nephilim Reaper
For those asking about the 11 digit code. The 11 digit code is NOT the code you need to enter into XBL or PSN. It's a code in order to redeem the code for the DLC. Sadly you won't be able to redeem that code until the DLC is actually released, the site where you redeem your code (the site on the reciept) only has the option to enter your email so you can be notified when you can redeem the actual DLC code.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist

Steam: $49.99
Xbox/Ps3: $59.99

I know your talking about pre-orders and what not but DmC on Steam is 10 dollars less than consoles so logically PC users get VD for free...sorta...not really...shaddaup xD

I see where you are coming from but the fact is PC users had no choice in the matter. I even tried to buy it from gamestop but they routed me right to steam. I even went down to a gamestop to see ifthey were selling the discs for PC and they said no. So I then asked if I could just preorder it from there at the store, since I was there, instead of going through their website online and they gave me a lot crap for some reason. It could have just been a ****y employee no idea but I wasn't able to do so. So I just bought it strait from Steam in the end. Any site you bought it from just gave you a Steam code anyways. Heck I would have paid the extra money to get VD sooner if I could have and was expecting the game to be $60. Also seeing as how we had to wait over two weeks longer for it to come to pc being cheaper didn't seem unfair either.

Like I've said before I hope everyone who can play it now is able to though and all the power to you. Have fun ^^.

8BitHero

Scrub
Apparently it's for UK only, PS3 owners (and I think Xbox) and from Shopto.net. I'm going to ring Shopto.net tomorrow to see if I can get an early code since I did pre-order from them and will be getting it eventually. The achievements haven't been updated yet which means you'll have to go through the DLC again anyway.
Still gonna try it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Apparently it's for UK only, PS3 owners (and I think Xbox) and from Shopto.net. I'm going to ring Shopto.net tomorrow to see if I can get an early code since I did pre-order from them and will be getting it eventually. The achievements haven't been updated yet which means you'll have to go through the DLC again anyway.
Still gonna try it.
If you ordered online from shopto, your code should be on your orders page on their site. That's where I found mine.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Hey DR, it looks like I was wrong; they did manage to rush it out before MGR is released in all territories. They just did it by releasing in one territory, completely unannounced.

I'd like to see if they spin this to claim it's intentional.

8BitHero

Scrub
If you ordered online from shopto, your code should be on your orders page on their site. That's where I found mine.
I go to My Account > Orders > DmC: Devil may Cry and at the bottom it says
The code is: Gold: obviously not gonna show this even though I've redeemed it/ Bone: or this / Vergil: *WILL BE SENT APPROX 4 WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH* DEVIL MAY CRY BONE PACK, GOLDEN PACK & VERGIL'S DOWNFALL DLC (VERGIL DLC CODE WILL BE SENT/VALID APPROX 4 WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH)

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I love the stance that the angel at the beginning has, with her hands to her sides as if shrugging. I don't know about you guys, but when I think about dramatic composition I don't think of Count Duckula.

duckula.jpg

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Problem here.
I entered my code from Gamestop, and I thought that came with Vergil DLC for free. Lo and behold, I can't find the Download link anywhere.

EDIT: Nevermid, I read Gregaman's post on Capcom-Unity about it.

EDIT 2:

nope. I can't find where they want the redeem code to go.

Top Bottom