• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall Playable...

Tiffany

I am new here. I am only trying to find out why i can not get the Vergils download? I have it on the recite it said to go to that site in feb well feb is passed and i have put my email in twice trying to get it. Is it delayed? Has any one got the dl content yet? I want to play it so bad.
If any one knows what is really going on please let me know thanks

Edit-I see now it says march 5,6th fine ill wait
another question i put the weapons code in and still haven't been able to find them any one know where in the game i go to find the weapons?

SPARTAN-999

! FIGHT LIKE A MAN SCUM !
I am new here. I am only trying to find out why i can not get the Vergils download? I have it on the recite it said to go to that site in feb well feb is passed and i have put my email in twice trying to get it. Is it delayed? Has any one got the dl content yet? I want to play it so bad.
If any one knows what is really going on please let me know thanks

Edit-I see now it says march 5,6th fine ill wait
another question i put the weapons code in and still haven't been able to find them any one know where in the game i go to find the weapons?

before you start a mission go to Perks , you can change them from their

Tiffany

ok still haven got an email for this download im really hoping i can get it still yesterday was the 5th so where is it

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Yeah, it's a ****storm on the Capcom forums about this, people are seriously blowing their lids, and I honestly don't blame them; seems Capcoom's admin page is now trying to blame Sony and Microsoft for "testing" issues...

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
The website just updated and peopel on teh Unity forums report that the code is now redeemable. I will be getting mine tonight when I get home from work. =D

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
I'm kinda sick of defending new Vergil against fanboys on youtube comments, apparently a Villain with inferiority complexes and god delusions is completely lame and unrealistic compared to Mighty Old Vergil, whose amazing story and development , with a great work on his motives are presented amazingly in NONE of the games, except for one-liners taken out of context and almost-fanfiction comics.

This is like people insisting that Anakin Skywalker (Movies) is a well done,well developed likeable character

Disclaimer: I like old Vergil, but I'm very critical when it comes to character developments...and NO I do NOT consider New Vergil an amazing character, but it's a lot better written and developed than the old one, come at me.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I'm kinda sick of defending new Vergil against fanboys on youtube comments, apparently a Villain with inferiority complexes and god delusions is completely lame and unrealistic compared to Mighty Old Vergil, whose amazing story and development , with a great work on his motives are presented amazingly in NONE of the games, except for one-liners taken out of context and almost-fanfiction comics.

This is like people insisting that Anakin Skywalker (Movies) is a well done,well developed likeable character

Disclaimer: I like old Vergil, but I'm very critical when it comes to character developments...and NO I do NOT consider New Vergil an amazing character, but it's a lot better written and developed than the old one, come at me.

I'd like to say I agree with most of what you said. This new Vergil especially in VD is delusional. Anyone in their right mind would know Kat and Dante in it are not the real ones though he is so filled with pain,rage and delusion that he takes everything he see's as the truth. I love DMC3 Vergil since he is strong and knows it yet doesn't flaunt it and keeps his demeanor for the most part. This new Vergil I am having a blast with playing but as far as the story and character goes I enjoy it but do not favor it if that makes any sense.

Top Bottom