• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil will NOT be playable.

crush

Eh? this is curious...He is not in a sort of movie in the last scene of the trailer.
It only looks he is playable...besides I can't trust a article that misspells his name at the first place.

scionicspectre

Well, if I saw a DMC 3 trailer showing Vergil performing an attack by himself, I wouldn't assume he was playable. Of course, if they are implying anything by that clip, I can't think of much else. I think it's not fair to assume anything. It could be anything from a brief team up to full playable movesets integrated into the storyline.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
"Vergil is not a playable character."
images

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
I find it hard to believe anything they say
They told us the game was to be released in the 4th quarter of 2012 but that isn't happening is it
so I 've still got hopes of playing as vergil

scionicspectre

There's no way any of us could know that, unless we were Ninja Theory/Capcom spies which means we wouldn't be telling anyone anyway. I'm pretty sure no one can answer that, so why are we trying? Speculation, however, now that's what these forums seem to be about. XD

By the way, delaying a game by one quarter is hardly cause for distrust- many games are pushed almost a year, and it's clear this game is going to benefit from the extra time they're putting into it. Besides, mid-January 2013 is extremely close to the end of the last quarter of 2012.

K2BJoker

There's no way any of us could know that, unless we were Ninja Theory/Capcom spies which means we wouldn't be telling anyone anyway. I'm pretty sure no one can answer that, so why are we trying? Speculation, however, now that's what these forums seem to be about. XD

By the way, delaying a game by one quarter is hardly cause for distrust- many games are pushed almost a year, and it's clear this game is going to benefit from the extra time they're putting into it. Besides, mid-January 2013 is extremely close to the end of the last quarter of 2012.

I trust Rumors with everything his saying.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Not really surprises me since this is crapcom we're talking about. If the last footage we have seen is a boss battle of vergil then cool. But if he's gonna be a playable character, it's either DLC or Special edition.....again.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Maybe costumes will return as well. Anyone want to play as Vergil with his bowler hat? :lol:

I do. I love his hat in the pics. >_> *would huggle him if she could**wants costumes back in DmC*

I haven't seen the footage, but I hope there's a Vergil boss fight, just for old time's sake.

Top Bottom