• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil will NOT be playable.

Rumors

You mean like different campain after you finish the game or during normal story mode or in a DLC ?
I dont know their plan on sales/dlc.
But i know he is a playable character.

Just remember, this game made over dmc3. The model were dmc3. So, dont let me talk please ^^

AngelMode

Rumors said that Vergil will be playable and he will be the last boss >-> Do not doubt his words, I say. lol

But yeah, you can safely bet on a Vergil boss fight. The hints are all over the trailer, almost shoving them right on your face.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I find it hard to believe anything they say
They told us the game was to be released in the 4th quarter of 2012 but that isn't happening is it
so I 've still got hopes of playing as vergil

perhaps future DLC with an entire story line and arc for him that is essentially another game? like a prequel or and immediate sequel

788Masri

they say Sparda hires Vergil and Dante...what??? i dont understand....

788Masri

lulwut?

Sparda: "Dante, Vergil! Get over here! ...Here, I'll give you three bucks a week if you work for me."

Vergil: "...alright, we'll do it your way..."

Dante: "...**** you!"

just what???

maybe a poor translation or just a misunderstanding. cuz...well what the hell. that makes no sense
wtf.jpg

AngelMode

That was so uncalled for, you have no idea. Though Dante makes a pretty funny face there.... I dunno why they keep showing him like that in trailers, it's probably gonna be a pretty important scene... like, getting the DT or something.

788Masri

That was so uncalled for, you have no idea. Though Dante makes a pretty funny face there.... I dunno why they keep showing him like that in trailers, it's probably gonna be a pretty important scene... like, getting the DT or something.

to get overzealous annoying fanboys off their backs "LOOK HIS HAIR IS WHITE PLEASE LET MY WIFE GOOO!!"

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
HE"S NOT PLAYABLE?!...

THE WORLD IS OVER!...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...

Actually I saw that one coming from a mile away...
Damn, poor poor Vergil...

Top Bottom