• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vampyr

Skagewid

I want him to play Dracula as final boss:
224773-18887568.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
From some previews I was reading the other day this is actually starting to sound quite promising and its starting to gain some attention with the media too. So I'm hoping the end product is decent.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
The vampire powers look pretty cool. The melee combat, not so much. I'm seeing Elder Scrolls level of generic chopping and slashing animations, which make it look boring. I'm hoping the vampire powers will make it more fun to play. But then again, this is pre Alpha footage and I'm sure that the difficulty was toned all the way down for demo purposes, like always.

At the end of the day, this is supposed to be an RPG so combat ain't exactly a priority for me, this game has to have interesting quests, preferably intertwining with each other, a choice/consequence system, good narrative and characters, and a good character advancement system with nice abilities and stuff like that. I'm getting tired of these supposed RPGs with an action game identity crisis that focus on combat so much that their RPG elements come off as shallow or half baked. Wanna make an RPG, then make one. So far this looks like it's going to the right direction in my opinion.

Top Bottom