• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Traiding places DMC and DmC

Dante47

None of the games have strawberry sundaes... That would be stupidly childish.
Dante in the Anime loves strawberry sundaes. The Anime is in canon with the game series, taking place in between Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 4.

Railazel

conspiracy-keanu-reeves-meme-7.jpg

Then you're color blind.

Anyways, the point is that Dante's too cool to be compared to the average geek.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Then you're color blind.

Anyways, the point is that Dante's too cool to be compared to the average geek.

No, the pic represents in the discussion means what you think is badass and what I think is badass isn't always gonna be the same.

True, Dante is better then a geek, but a geek has something that Dante doesn't.

Jane Sweetbee

Trust me, the anime is canon. That's why it had so many characters from the games in it so it would be canon. Reuban Langdon even does the voice for Dante and it's produced by Capcom.

The anime is so badly made. AND I watched the anime and no need to trust you. Thanks. I don't see any relationship between the game and the anime.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
The anime is so badly made. AND I watched the anime and no need to trust you. Thanks. I don't see any relationship between the game and the anime.

while the anime was "cannon" you are correct it was pretty poor. aaaand has nothing nata zip to do with the DmC game. it was just a poor rendition of the game.

Dante47

What? The Anime was very well done and the animation was fantastic. There's no need to be rude by saying "I don't need to trust you". Just because you don't like the Anime doesn't change the fact that it's canon.

DragonMaster2010

That's cause the anime was a pretty cheap way to tie fans over to play DMC4. They COULD have made the anime good, but chose to do Dante's normal hunting life which just showed me he's half of a hikikomori (Shut-in) and he's become way to strong that enemies die way to fast for it to be awesome looking and stylish. Funny part is; DMC4 wasn't even that good, storywise.

Dante47

That's cause the anime was a pretty cheap way to tie fans over to play DMC4. They COULD have made the anime good, but chose to do Dante's normal hunting life which just showed my he's half of a hikikomori (Shut-in) and he's become way to strong that enemies die way to fast for it to be awesome looking and stylish. Funny part is; DMC4 wasn't even that good, storywise.
Was there any DMC game good story wise? I mean, DMC3 had an okay story, but still wasn't anything special. The cutscenes, instead of having important dialogue, just have one-liners. The first game also had horrible dialogue. So DMC4 wasn't surprising at all. I'm hoping DmC changes this trend.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
DMC3 had an okay story, but still wasn't anything special. The cutscenes, instead of having important dialogue, just have one-liners. .

......watev your opinon i guess....(tho i 10000X10^10000000% disagree). from wot i see DmC has a more envelped and elaborate story than its predacessors. rather than...kill all demons its more like. find why there are demons....then kill them all.

DragonMaster2010

Was there any DMC game good story wise? I mean, DMC3 had an okay story, but still wasn't anything special. The cutscenes, instead of having important dialogue, just have one-liners. The first game also had horrible dialogue. So DMC4 wasn't surprising at all. I'm hoping DmC changes this trend.

Totally agree. DMC1 was the closest to a good story to me. 2 was a bit of a sad fanfic. DMC3 is where I think story fell. I still watch the anime, but am still dissapointed with it. 4? Oh...I don't even talk about 4. That was just not good. So yeah, I hope DmC does better, but since it's NT doing story, I'm not too worried.

Dante47

I'm also pleased with NT doing the story. They are one of the few companies that is competent with story telling.

Top Bottom