• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

Frantix

Here's the stream schedule. DmC won't be for another 5 or so hours

JPN time 9/22

10:10 - Opening
10:30 "Monster Hunter 4" Special Stage
Speakers] [P Tsujimoto, D Fujioka
deliver the latest information on Monster Hunter 4! Demonstration introduces new systems and develop an action team themselves! Further information is also amazing! ?
11:30 - "I see five Ace Attorney"! Special Stage revival
castle [Speakers] Jiang P, D Yamazaki
man is back at last! "I see Gyakuten Saiban 5", the latest version of the long-awaited series! Special Stage revival! Such as the latest video exposes the stage and just talk developers, content eventful "no objection! '
12:30 Special Stage "BASARA Series Sengoku"
Speakers] [P Kobayashi
-san-ku (Actor), Mr. (actor) [Guest] forest Kouhei Takeda try
to greet guest starring two of us "BASARA-MOONLIGHT Sengoku PARTY-" TV drama , talk and game play! The game of course, TV drama and stage delivery, and comics, a variety of information!
13:20 - "Lost Planet 3" Special Stage
[Speakers] Andrew P, D Daikoku
-san (model) [Guest] Melody Yoko
Yoko invited guest melody of the model, introduced in detail, such as stories and characters of Lost Planet 3!
14:20 ~ Special Stage just before release "Resident Evil 6"
Speakers] [executive Kobayashi P, P Hirabayashi, D Sasaki
deliver the latest information was released on October 4, finally approaching the "Resident Evil 6"! All special stage demo play actual video, etc. is not to be missed!
15:15 - "Expedition Troopers' Special Stage
Speakers] [P Kojima, D security
[Guest] Mr. (voice actor) Yuki Kaji-san (voice actor) Yu Kobayashi
"broadcaster Gingira" WEB radio and raid the stage ...? We welcome Mr. luxury guest voice actors, we will send you a fun stage.
16:10 - "DmC Devil May Cry" Special Stage
Speakers] [Castle Jiang P, D Tsuno伊
deliver the latest information on "DmC Devil May Cry". Pureidemo mission to be the first time in Japan to be missed!

Frantix

finally some TGS showfloor videos are popping up. Though this guy playing isn't that great.​

Frantix

just played dmc! whoa...what a tough game...
but it was very entertaining! mark my words this will sell!!
That's awesome. I've got some questions:

- How'd you like the controls? Were they tough to get used to?
- Did the game feel responsive?
- How'd the framerate hold up?

Tiran

The great pretender.
O.k. So, it seems this Dante DID know his mother growing up just as the last one did. Like the previous series, both children knew and lost their mother at the same time, Dante, unfortunately was caught and... if the 2010 tgs trailer is still valid, Mundus attempted to brainwash him ('cause why would MUNDUS ever try to brainwash and control a son of Sparda? It's not like he ever tried that in the original series, right?) Dante, at some point, escaped and has no memory of his heritage, childhood and past. His inner demon seems to have been locked away and must be unleashed.

EllDawn

O.k. So, it seems this Dante DID know his mother growing up just as the last one did. Like the previous series, both children knew and lost their mother at the same time, Dante, unfortunately was caught and... if the 2010 tgs trailer is still valid, Mundus attempted to brainwash him ('cause why would MUNDUS ever try to brainwash and control a son of Sparda? It's not like he ever tried that in the original series, right?) Dante, at some point, escaped and has no memory of his heritage, childhood and past. His inner demon seems to have been locked away and must be unleashed.

That's one thing I wanted to hear about, the story. Thank you for letting us know.

Gbraga

Damn I'll miss it, gotta sleep to work tomorrow >_<

Please post anything new they show here!

ninjaa93

I don't think it will sell simply because its not the popular outside are circle the game industry seems to barely show it and gaming sites like ign and GameSpot aren't never up to date and they will probably give the game minus points like clumsy control because these guys wont get the hang of it in time trust me. that on top of the game not doing well with fans not saying it wont be good im just saying capcom put everything into re6 big money but its just like meh for this game maybe once re6 comes out the will start to hustle on this game.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I don't think it will sell simply because its not the popular outside are circle the game industry seems to barely show it and gaming sites like ign and GameSpot aren't never up to date and they will probably give the game minus points like clumsy control because these guys wont get the hang of it in time trust me. that on top of the game not doing well with fans not saying it wont be good im just saying capcom put everything into re6 big money but its just like meh for this game maybe once re6 comes out the will start to hustle on this game.
Well Capcom's internal team might be focusing on Resident Evil 6, but that doesn't matter because Ninja Theory are the ones who are putting their hearts and souls into the game. In fact I'm glad Ninja Theory is developing this game instead, because I would be afraid that Capcom would lazily put this game together instead of actually trying like Ninja Theory is.

ninjaa93

that i understand but that,wouldn't be the case if they but as much effort into dmc4 as re5 and re6 is up there with cod with hype minus older fans btw i feel like this game is missing something still what could it be?

Top Bottom