• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Moises trying to hold from the colossus fur, agains the movement of the gigant beast."I dont know but this is making me insane". He grab his magnum from the coat and shooted the colossus back several times, he raised his sword and impaled it in the colossus, killing it, Moises could grab himself enought so the colossus didnt destroyed him, this time the colossus just became black and the light didnt followed them, it was just dancing around the colossus like if it was waiting for something

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas, who was still pointing at the time the colossus had fallen, fell face-first into the hot sand. He sputtered and coughed before getting up and spitting a mouthful of sand back onto the ground. "That was NOT pleasant." The light inside the cave shone again, this time more forcefully, as if it was becoming impatient. Xevnas walked up to the light and found that it was a pair of bladed wings that looked remarkably like his own in Angelform. Before he could touch them, they flew upwards and stabbed into him, absorbing into his body and forcing him to DT. When he had done so, his wings were a half wing larger and were bladed. "This is pretty freakin' sweet..." He muttered.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises walked towards Xevnas, looking at his new power he was smiling."Well after all he already needed a new toy".He thinked, his face turned serius when he feeled something dark behind them, he looked back and they were a strange kind of shadows that looked like humans."Care to test the new toy Xevnas".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas turned around, his armor clanking. His personality shifted into that of his Angelform. "Those pathetic mongrels? I've excreted things scarier than them."

As if in response, two of the three shadows melded into the third, created a Fortress Ghoul. (a really big shadow with a single blue eye inside a seemingly helmeted head, spiked shoulders and knees, and claws. It's also very muscular.)

"Now we have a slightly challenging opponent." He smirked inside his helmet. "Moises, you ready?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"As ready as ever". Moises holded Guardian and he went into his demon form, he started slashing the shadows, Guardian drinking their darkness."Gib eno si rof ouy".

OOC:Strange letters one: Big one is for you

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Fortress Ghoul ran at Xevnas with it's claws ready to rip and tear, but Xevnas jumped right over it and extended his bladed wings. "I don't even need to lift a finger to kill you." He crossed his arms and sliced the Ghoul to pieces with his wings. He then turned around and cut all the other Lesser Ghouls in half, making sure not to hit Moises. "I like this, but I have to go for a while." Xevnas reverted back to his normal form and sighed. "Man that was awesome." He looked back at the now black colossus and saw the tendrils racing after them again. "Oh crap! Moises, run from that black spaghetti crap!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"No i am leaving them to you". Moises slashed the air and a portal opened, he walked towards it and went inside, but still the shadows got him in the portal.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark tendrils reached him and entered his body again. The entire world turned different colors and then went black as he passed out yet again...

He awoke, again inside the temple, and his scales were again slightly paler. In addition, his claws, normally a dark green, had become even darker. "This doesn't feel right..." He thought out loud. "Moises?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was floating in the air, in his demon form, with a blue/dark mist coming from him, his breath could be looked thanks to the mist, his eyes were ever changing colors from black to blue, he was a darkness fabrinc inside a temple.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas reached up to grab Moises but pulled his hand back when something shocked him. "What the hell?! Moises, wake up!" Xevnas reached through the mist, ignoring the pain, and threw Moises out. "Wake the **** up! I can't kill these things without you!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was floating again in the air, he was saying some strange prayer."Ssnekrad swollof em, sti rewop si ym efil. His devil form was cancelled and he waked up from the ground."Ill never miss darkness, space and light again, but i feel different".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I feel different too. Look at me!" Xevnas gestured outward with his arms. "I'm a freak! Well, more so than before. I even have these weird dark marks under my eyes, like scars, but they aren't scars. It's freaky..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas sighed and sat on one of the idols. "Well, lucky you. What is everyone going to say when I go back?" A deep rumbling filled the room and the idol Xevnas was sitting on crumbled, covering him with stone and illiciting a few curses from his mouth. "Lovely. Just mother****ing lovely..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Xevnas remember, this is a game, the only way that what happens here changes you in the real world is that you want to". He walked towards Xevnas and offered his hand to help him wake."Look at my veins they are blue".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas grabbed Moises' hand. "Yeah, they are. Mine are turning black. Look." He held his arm out. "This is seriously messed up."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well as i sayed if you want you can take this look to the real world if you want it". Moises started hearing a goldly voice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thy next foe is... A giant canopy soars to the heavens... The anger of the sleeping giant shatters the earth...

Xevnas grew angry and shouted at the god. "Hey! What if we don't want to do this? What happens then?"

Thy forms would be destroyed, and thou wouldst die.

"That's reason enough for me to move forward. Come on, Moises. Let's go wake up a sleeping giant."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well lets go, towards the sleeping giant". Moises mounted the black horse he got when he entered the game, they runned from the shrine, they crossed the rock bridge and tooked some directions and eventually they reached a lake, Moises looked at awe and surprise the giant structure over the lake."By god sake, now the buildings are gonna be giants too".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas followed Moises closely, also stopping in awe when he saw the half submerged temple. "It looks like an arena, sort of. And it looks like we're swimming." He leapt into the water and came up, waving at Moises to follow.

Top Bottom