• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Who should be Wander, the better is to tie him to something, because, if you kill him the game restars, also i think is better that all weapons can kill the colossus

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises whispered from the pool to Xevnas that was in the top of the stair spiral."We should tie him to something, cause he doesnt talks anyone". He went out of the pool and his clothes were drying."Also we all can kill colossus, all weapons have the effect of his sword".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked back towards Wander and then looked at his claws. "I have a plan. One minute." He turned and walked towards Wander. "Hey, I got something you need to see." Obediently, Wander walked with Xevnas until they got outside. Then, without warning, Xevnas grabbed Wander, climbed up the side of the temple and tied him there with a couple vines. "Should keep you from moving for a good while."

Meanwhile, while Moises and Ziz were still in the temple, a pair of voices boomed from the shimmering hole in the ceiling.

"Hm...? And who might thou be, travelers? Naught have roamed this earth for many years. It was claimed "Forbidden" for a reason, mortals."

The voice sighed and then it's breath seemed to catch. "Thou carriest the aura of the sword. Could it be that thou have comest to slay the foul beasts that hold me in their infernal grasp?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Of course, we got the horses and the weapons, but great god, could you give our weapons the power to kill the titanic beast of this world". Moises kneeled looking to the glowing ceiling, holding the blood rapier towards it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Very well. But first, a test for you and your companion." The light faded and was replaced by darkness. "If you do not act quickly, the shadows will devour you."

Several humanoid shadows surrounded Moises and streaked towards Xevnas as he got back into the temple. "What the hell?!" Xevnas exclaimed. "Where did you come from?!" He had no time to grip his sword, and he was tackled and covered with shadow. His world slowly blacked out, and the last thing he did before losing consciousness was scream Moises' name before falling to darkness.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Xevnas". Moises screamed, he standed still, the shadows were covering his body. "Emoc, ssenkrad i lliw ruoved uoy". The shadows completely covered His body, but he didnt falled for the pain, he tooked his devil form, his devil persona tooked his mind, the scythe blue flame become a dark mist moving inside the cristal scythe.

The shadows were runing from him as he walked, he reached were Xevnas was and killed the shadows with Guardian. tearing their arms apart, cuting them in half, and the scythe could be looked as if it was eating the shadow.

"Si siht llew rof ouy".

OOC: Those extrange words, read them from the last letter to the firts, and you should understand them better

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas opened his eyes and heard echoing laughter that seemed to come from everywhere.

"Mercy, for a friend? Such strange beliefs thou carry. But, you have both passed thine test, and for that, thou wilt receive thine weapons." A flash of light engulfed both of them, and then their weapons turned an obsidian black. "Only that incantation can destroyeth the colossi that dot this realm. Tread lightly, for they will destroy thou with no hesitation."

There was a pause, and then the voice continued. "Raise thy sword by the light... and head to the place where the sword's light gathers... There, thou shalt find the colossi thou art to defeat."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises returned to his human form and remarked."I hate speaking demonic". He grab the blood rapier from his coat, it was now black, with some red lines going from the tip to the handle. He raised the weapon, and the reflection of the sun gathered in one place, in front of the temple.

"Well people mount your horses and prepare to run". He runned towards his horse, he mounted it and pointed at some horses in front of the temple."Who wants to come grab a horse".

OOC: DT doing Dormir is difficult to talk like him. Also i bet Tyther whould love to play this.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas scoffed. "I'll run, thank you. I can run faster than a horse." He took a passing glance at his claymore. It had turned black with a glossy white outline. "I like this new look for my weapon. It's pretty cool." He took off running and stopped at a tree full of fruit. "Wait, I remember these." He jumped up and cut two fruit from the tree, ate one and then handed one to Moises. "Here. They're good for you."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Very well thanks, but i will never eat some fruits from the Sacred Garden". Moises ate the fruit, and continued with his horse, he looked at the sides, looking the beatiful plains, they eventually reached the place where the light focused."Well this is the place". He drop from his horse and climbed thanks to the muss in the walls.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas climbed up the moss and reached the top. He looked up and saw the ledge was too high to climb, so he went around. "Moises, don't look down!" He yelled to his friend. When he got to the top, he waited for him.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Forget this i have a quicker way". Moises slashed the air with Guardian, it created a portal, he jumped in it and reached the top of the cliff."Who wants to get a quicker climbing jump there you will reach the top in a moment". Moises walked a little towards the ground and could feel the floor shake, he looked at the titanic beast with a hammer in front of him. "Yikes they are bigger in real life".

OOC: Here it is firts colossus look
Valus.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' eyes went wide. "They look much smaller on a TV screen." His sword and Moises' started to glow. A voice shook from their weapons. "The colossus is mighty indeed, but mindful of you, it is not. It should be an easy kill." Xevnas scoffed. "Easy for you to say..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"The colossus is part of him, also i bring my gun, would you like to climb him and i stay here shhoting his ankle". Moises looked in his coat, grabing his gun and pointing it to the colossus.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas drew his sword. "When you shoot, he'll notice us. And I don't think your gun is enchanted. It won't be able to do real damage to him." Xevnas charged forward, but motioned for Moises to shoot anyway.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Forget it". Moises runned towards the colossus, he drew his sword, just as the colossus was about to raise his feet Moises stab him, making him fall, a giant flow of blood stained Moises face."You will pay for this you titanic stupid".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You cannot only our weapons got the enchant, only we can kill him, but more a sidenote, when you got there". Moises used the small time he got thanks to the colossus fall and climbed towards his back, he reached one of the platforms and was waiting for Xevnas.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replyed " well crap. in that case im going to take a nap." ziz walks away from the colossus and lays down to take a nap.

Top Bottom