• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
Hmm, let me guess: you don't kiss their backside nor you're fond of backstabbing your companions, you do your work instead of gossiping and spitting venom about your teammates. If you fulfill all these requirements, sorry love, but you're doomed.
I am indeed so terribly doomed. I am polite, I do as told, I try to be as helpful as I can, yet I get pushed to the side and then proclaimed bad because a certain person can't stand me on personal level.
The whole thing honestly makes me want to throw up, I was basically punished for having one person among technicians that actually likes me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Came here to rant about how Dan and JB say there's nothing DMC related in the works, but then they change their profile pics to this symbol on FB and Dan starts posting cryptic clips about The Order.....and find that Order was tossed around a few posts back.
IS IT A SIGN?!?!
But seriously.
Don't get hyped, it's not DMC, but here are some hints of something spectacular called THE ORDER? I'm not stupid. They're not stupid. But they're going to have to spell it out again and deny it having anything DMC related, because last I checked, THE ORDER OF THE SWORD was a thing in DMC4 and THE ORDER was run by Vergil in DmC, both of which had their SE's released not too long ago.
So.
IF THIS IS THE FUDGING DMC MOVIE, JUST SAY SO ALREADY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:
I am indeed so terribly doomed. I am polite, I do as told, I try to be as helpful as I can, yet I get pushed to the side and then proclaimed bad because a certain person can't stand me on personal level.
The whole thing honestly makes me want to throw up, I was basically punished for having one person among technicians that actually likes me.
I feel for you, I do. It seems it's people with the Gift of the Gab and who are generally just downright assholes that get somewhere in the business world.
I mean this is a bit off topic (and childish but :p) but if Vergil had to run the same business as Dante, Vergil's success would obliterate Dante's. For the simple fact that Vergil is an asshat who has no qualms about backstabbing people, using people, and looking out for himself, come hell or high water. Whereas Dante.... well. Dante doesn't like getting close to people, because people are like Vergil.
Just wait for karma to send them over the edge. Like Vergil.
Wait, what.
No, yes, that's pretty accurate.
Um.

2nd Rant: CAN WE FOCUS HERE PLEASE?:eek::facepalm:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
DMC4 Pachinko: The Movie.

Starring Adam Sandler.

From the Producers of Pixel.

yakuza0_take97s5j.gif

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Came here to rant about how Dan and JB say there's nothing DMC related in the works, but then they change their profile pics to this symbol on FB and Dan starts posting cryptic clips about The Order.....and find that Order was tossed around a few posts back.
IS IT A SIGN?!?!
But seriously.
Don't get hyped, it's not DMC, but here are some hints of something spectacular called THE ORDER? I'm not stupid. They're not stupid. But they're going to have to spell it out again and deny it having anything DMC related, because last I checked, THE ORDER OF THE SWORD was a thing in DMC4 and THE ORDER was run by Vergil in DmC, both of which had their SE's released not too long ago.
So.
IF THIS IS THE FUDGING DMC MOVIE, JUST SAY SO ALREADY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:
No, friend, just a lot of unfortunate coincidences. This is the movie:
https://www.inverse.com/article/153...re-reuniting-for-a-new-movie-called-the-order

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
- Let'so go see XMen tonight man! Let's go at 19:00 it's the perfect time!
- No I can't it's too late for me.
- What? 19:00 is too late?!
- Yeah if my parents call me and they find out I'm at the theater they'll rip me apart.

Jesus CHRIST dude, what am I hearing? Grow some ****ing balls, you're 21, for God's sake! You still let your parents stomp on you over such trivial stuff? What's even the problem, they don't want you to spend money on films? They don't want you to waste time watching movies cause they think you should study like, 24/7?

Goddamn, man, I'm sorry but this is sad. This has happened so many times, you gotta do something about it. It's clearly irrational bullshit parenting going on, and you're a man now. You're not doing anything wrong, and one of these days you have to confront your parents and talk to them some.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Man, if you don't eat meat out of any kind of moral ground, it's fine, really. But don't bring science into it, for your own credibility sake.

What do you mean, we're not made to eat meat? If that was true, we would have an apparatus specifically made to digest vegetables only, and we'd all have a natural repulsive instinct against meat.

If you don't want to eat an animal, that's your decision and more power to ya, but don't try to change people's mind with such poor arguments. I'll eat as much meat as I please.

Lani

I had such a nice morning trying to figure out what happened to my computer for it to kept restarting itself. After trying various options I finally got it to start up and what do I see? Microsoft tried installing windows 10 on my comp last night(fell asleep with it on).Screw you Microsoft!:mad:

Kaim Argonar

You know it just now dawned to me that my boss is a ****ing ass****. I don't recall mind reading being a required skill to work at this establishment but I guess I'll blame that on my inability to read the fine print.
111556195_640.jpg

I swear I'm this close to finding a new job and telling him to go suck a fat one.

Bro this week has been hell :banghead:

Top Bottom