• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey guys, come on. Be civil.

Nobody cares about the name calling, I'm sure you're both adult enough to not get hurt over silly things like that. In this day and age you get called every name under the sun for disliking a youtube video or for simply trying to play a game online with other people. I'm sure we are passed all of this, "You douche" this and "You suck" that.

Just understand that there ARE rules in place and Frostmourne, we have to kind of be careful and sensitive about that sort of stuff. Perhaps it wasn't so great to post it out in the open as Ieyasu was trying to point out. However call this an unfortunate mistake, we still need to know it's not acceptable to openly share that kind of thing.

The Forums need us to get on with each other right now also, so arguing etc when people such as myself are donating money isn't really helpful. Be nice to each other.

If not, I will eat you lol :p

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
It irks my gears when people write stories and someone who has a hard-on for canonical themes nag about how the person is wrong for writing the way they see a character, or how they put their own spin in the story they took time out of their f*cking day to write for their enjoyment and to share with others. Quit trying to f*cking guess their age and motives and personalities and history because you refuse to acknowledge that other people have a different view of thinking than you. Oh but I guess you love it when two females characters that aren't romantically linked canonically suck the t*ts off of each other, huh?:mad:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It irks my gears when people write stories and someone who has a hard-on for canonical themes nag about how the person is wrong for writing the way they see a character, or how they put their own spin in the story they took time out of their f*cking day to write for their enjoyment and to share with others. Quit trying to f*cking guess their age and motives and personalities and history because you refuse to acknowledge that other people have a different view of thinking than you. Oh but I guess you love it when two females characters that aren't romantically linked canonically suck the t*ts off of each other, huh?:mad:

Lol, this makes me actually think of a specific reviewer, for some reason...

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Lol, this makes me actually think of a specific reviewer, for some reason...
Well I was talking about someone in the Resident Evil section but there is one guy/girl in the DMC section that is really going on stories either w/ Vergil and Nero listed and telling them to change it to Vergil being Nero's dad despite the plot of their story or telling people to make Dante his appropriate age (as in he doesn't age slower) and it's like dude/dudette...F*CK OFF!

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
There are things that really bug me: why people preach about freedom of speech if when someone says something, people turn it into a drama.Really!
Some people just know how to complain.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Alright guys, I know I'm not supposed to do this, but this is more out of expediency than anything else.

*ahem*

Link Removed - Dark Drakan

Just saying -- if it's absolutely impossible to buy that certain bit of audio you've been looking for...

Whole situation could have been avoided if you had simply stuck with your original thought process. "I'm not supposed to do this..." Then don't & save everyone the hassle. Steves been hard at work getting Adsense privileges back & then a member who knows the damage content like that can do posts something like that. Steve is one of the best friends I've had & you are risking his livelihood with posts like this. Of course members are going to get annoyed as things like that could ruin the community we have worked so hard to maintain. Added warning last time & no choice but to enforce a ban this time, HOWEVER I shall give you a final chance to learn from this mistake as you caught me in good mood. 2 week ban added, but next time it won't be temporary. This is my final warning...

I understand the frustration but don't stoop to that level, report it & let us handle it.

EllDawn

An old friend of mine started a group message on facebook to reunite some of the old group. There are only three of us, not many to keep track of. The third, a guy that I haven't talked to in years (he stopped talking to me after I refused to move to Norway where he is), hasn't given an update on what's going on with him. I know our friend wants to keep his old friends. He's a sweet guy. I just really wish the one not responding would actually give it some effort, too. If he doesn't want to say anything with me there, he can tell him in another message. If it's something he doesn't want to talk about, he should say so. Just don't leave our friend hanging like this. He's too good a guy to be ignored.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What do you mean Japan's culture is not very different from the american culture?
Have you been to Japan? Have you met the Japanese? Do you even know anything about their culture? Do you realise that tradition is an intricate factor in any and every culture?

I mean.
Yikes.
I've studied and researched their culture, and I admire it.
American culture, not so much.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
People who love to run are called runners (no problem)
People who love to swim are called swimmers (no problem)
People who love to jog are called joggers (no problem)

But when i say that i am a walker everyone out there thinks i am crazy.

Ain't nothing wrong with that :tongue:
I get the same sort of look when I tell people I don't drink (actually, that probably happens to most people who don't drink. I swear they think you're a not human or something).
My dad is a runner. I think he's nuts... I just have to think about how far he goes and I get tired :laugh: :sleep: And when I say I think he's nuts, he's 61 y/o and does 7-10 miles (he did do it everyday, but now it's every other day).

CT: Oh shush... your 'hyperactivity' is doing my head in! You're 61, not a 6 y/o child on a sugar rush.

Last edited:
Top Bottom