• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
There's something, gets me really down... But wait a sec! I don't belong in this thread ever... I'm not supposed to be here... hmm.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't mind talking to you but not everyday. Plus filling our talks with "ya," "lol," "I know" its annoying!!! TALK DAMNIT!!!!!!!
Women with no character are boring and women with too much character are Bit.... Well you get the point.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm asking if anyone out there LIKED ED TUDOR-POLE. I'm not asking if you hated him. I'm asking if anyone LIKED HIM. Could we please read the question before answering it... *sighs*

There are some f***ing idiots out there. :/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I don't know who it is.

He presented an english tv program called 'The Crystal Maze' for two series in the early 90's. I was just asking who liked him... i'm getting people that say "i couldn't stand him" (not really answering my question... so got a bit p***ed off)... i can't be the only person out there that thought he was awesome...:/

ZeroLove

He presented an english tv program called 'The Crystal Maze' for two series in the early 90's. I was just asking who liked him... i'm getting people that say "i couldn't stand him" (not really answering my question... so got a bit p***ed off)... i can't be the only person out there that thought he was awesome...:/

Well, that's typical people.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm asking if anyone out there LIKED ED TUDOR-POLE. I'm not asking if you hated him. I'm asking if anyone LIKED HIM. Could we please read the question before answering it... *sighs*

There are some f***ing idiots out there. :/

I've heard of Edward Tudor-Pole and Tenpole Tudor and only now after google-ing it, I realize they're one in the same! OMG the Revelations! And now I feel like an eejit >_>
Anyways, he looks good in a cravat.
He has an appearance in Game of Thrones BTW.

Oh, and I'm totally off topic.

Erm, I can’t stand not having something to rant about! It makes me un-British. It’s not raining so I can’t even moan about that >_< Honestly, who do you think you are o big glowing orb in the sky, how dare you be there!

On topic again! ;)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I've heard of Edward Tudor-Pole and Tenpole Tudor and only now after google-ing it, I realize they're one in the same! OMG the Revelations! And now I feel like an eejit >_>
Anyways, he looks good in a cravat.
He has an appearance in Game of Thrones BTW.

I never knew about Tenpole until I heard a song of theirs on the local radio station... there was then a huge scramble for the albums after that :p :D
I heard...well read... something about a ranting preacher...:/
And he was in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets... except his bit was completely cut from the film.
Yes, he does look good in a cravat :D
I have drawn him as a chibi too... mwhahahahahaha

F-ing computer... so slow... work you b*tch!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I never knew about Tenpole until I heard a song of theirs on the local radio station... there was then a huge scramble for the albums after that :p :D
I heard...well read... something about a ranting preacher...:/
And he was in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets... except his bit was completely cut from the film.
Yes, he does look good in a cravat :D
I have drawn him as a chibi too... mwhahahahahaha

F-ing computer... so slow... work you b*tch!

I listen to music but I have no idea what anyone who plays it looks like, even with some of my favs. Except for Queen, but even people who don't like Queen probably know what Freddie looks like.
An cravats should definatly make a comeback, and not just in the odd wedding here and there.

What is with all these cramps in my feets!? The pains! :'(
One person tells me it's too much exercise, another tells me its not enough, another says I don't have enough salt in my diet.... >_> Just waiting for someone to tell me I have to much salt.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Why the hell do I have such bad paranoia and freak out over everything -_-??? I hate it, hate it, HATE IT

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I have to call bullsh*t on this.
He never once pronounces a "t" sound throught his entire song!
and they call it the "trololo" song...>_<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why in the hell can't you leave me alone? Yes, I have some characters that lean more towards the unorthodox side, what with having a wasp queen anthro as one and a jackal-woman made of toxic materials as another. But you don't have to dislike me so much for it! I mean Jesus, what's wrong with having unique ideas? ;_;

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Got green paint all over my black pants!

...Nvm, I needed some new 'house' pants anyway. Badly. Those ones had 4 other colours of paint on them already and two small rips. It'll be good to wear something new for a change.

Top Bottom