• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You cannot see that you are in the wrong...can you?
It just doesn't register at all...
Friggin attentionwhore... its all 'self', isn't it... "I'd take all of my pills if i wasn't such a coward..." which has probably been said almost everyday since last wednesday... either do us a favor and take the damn pills or shut up for an hour.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dear Google+
If i wanted to use my real name, i would... I don't. So threatening to suspend my account is stupid.
So i delete Google+ now.
Sincerely
VeeBee

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
EDIT

I am flashing a middle finger right now to my IP i just got because... it has just been two days since i've brought my unlimited data plan and now its below 9kpbs WHY ??? i mean WTF i didn't download anything but a 399 MB file how does that breach 9GB in 2 days ?

F**K YOU MTS wireless FU** YOU ! i feel like throwing that stupid usb into the trash ! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU RED SHIRT WEARING B***ERD ! :mad:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sooo achy.
My legs hurt. My head feels like it's going to drop off my shoulders.
My back hurts. Even my friggin fingers are achy.
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I feel soooooo sick :(
And I'm ranting about it here because I can't say it out loud or mention it on facebook because, well, y'know. Personal reasons. I guess.
BLEAGH. I think I'm gonna puke.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I'm sooo achy.
My legs hurt. My head feels like it's going to drop off my shoulders.
My back hurts. Even my friggin fingers are achy.
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I feel soooooo sick :(
And I'm ranting about it here because I can't say it out loud or mention it on facebook because, well, y'know. Personal reasons. I guess.
BLEAGH. I think I'm gonna puke.
i fell so bad for u now......how can i help???? do tell plz :'( im dying here :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
NASCH NAAAAAABA. MESH-NEB-A-NEB. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Yes! I think Xenomorphs are sexy. You don't have to persecute me for it. Razen fraggen... Grr...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Fast weight loss feels awful, like a hangover. Eurgh. I'm hungry but the thought of food makes me wanna hurl. Etc.

But it feels damn good to get thinner.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I ALWAYS KNEW THE AUTOBOTS WERE FAKES NOW I'M TOLD THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE SITH!!!!!!
Transformer-vs.-Vader.jpg

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Oooh, I have something to rant about, being too soft towards other people on here...
I mean seriously, me, soft hearted?...
Where the **** did that come from?...

Dante47

What was the ****ing idea behind Final Fantasy X? And why the **** is it so popular? It's linear, broken, boring, and has annoying characters. To top it off, the story has holes big enough to drive a semi through.

Thank you.

Reactions: Meg

Chimera Khaos

What was the ******* idea behind Final Fantasy X? And why the **** is it so popular? It's linear, broken, boring, and has annoying characters. To top it off, the story has holes big enough to drive a semi through.

Thank you.

Then you obviously don't get how the game works...
I've been working on that thing for several years now, and I never get sick of it...
But I guess you do...

Dante47

Then you obviously don't get how the game works...
I've been working on that thing for several years now, and I never get sick of it...
But I guess you do...
Oh I get it. I've beaten it twice. Tidus is a useless character to me, and all he does is whine about his daddy issues. I just want to know why Yuna wasn't the main character. She has a bigger connection to Sin, what with her sacrificing her life. Yeah, I know Sin is Tidus's dad and all that, but it's just such a stupid twist to me.
And the game had little to know exploration. It was just the main quest. In Final Fantasy VII, I spent hours doing ONLY side quests.

Chimera Khaos

Oh I get it. I've beaten it twice. Tidus is a useless character to me, and all he does is whine about his daddy issues. I just want to know why Yuna wasn't the main character. She has a bigger connection to Sin, what with her sacrificing her life. Yeah, I know Sin is Tidus's dad and all that, but it's just such a stupid twist to me.
And the game had little to know exploration. It was just the main quest. In Final Fantasy VII, I spent hours doing ONLY side quests.

You could say the game was just an intervention, and it was pretty useless, but the side quests, weren't really side quests, more things you have to find out for yourself...
For example: The Hidden aeons...
The Monster Arena...

Dante47

You could say the game was just an intervention, and it was pretty useless, but the side quests, weren't really side quests, more things you have to find out for yourself...
For example: The Hidden aeons...
The Monster Arena...
But I didn't find those side activities interesting in the least. Blitz Ball is awful as well. That's just me though.

Top Bottom