• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Vergil'sBitch;298513 said:
I'm such a tw*t!
I can never forgive myself for this.

i'm not trying to pry or anything but if ya wanna talk to someone, i'm always here. and i don't judge. it's not my place to do so. i just lend an unbiased ear to vent to.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*starts rant*
I want my damn dwarf hamsters nao!!! They are sooo cute but no, I have to wait till spring! *grumble grumble* But I guess on the bright side it shall be more rewarding. Oh, I also want Dead Space 2!!
*ends rant*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alright, I don't care how many angry PMs I get, I need to vent this out.

People, please stop wishing for a game that is Vergil only! It's not gonna happen! The story would be even MORE crap than any of the other DMC games and Vergil isn't that interesting of a character. It's getting on my nerves almost as much as people wanting a game about Sparda.

DmC looks like a great, fresh new take on the DMC series and if you don't like it, I pity you for being so closed-minded.

Meg

*cough*closedmindedmyass*cough*

CRT: Damn it slow mail delivery!
e38.gif

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
SPOILER YOUR ****ING PICTURES. I HATE HAVING MY SCREEN STRETCHED OUT AND HAVING MY INTERNET TAKE FOREVER TO LOAD. fdshabhgiu0hresiauotngfdnhsjtr4g ffdhgfboewtrw4893ierhf

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Blarrrg, I will never get anything done in life if I don't learn start and finish it! >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
GODDAMMIT! Why why why?! Why does this have to happen to ME, of all people! DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT! I didn't want this!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I know I should be angry or something, but I feel nothing. I hate this emotionless state I seem to be trapped in.

Top Bottom