• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;299574 said:
Comments that has been said. You were never able to continue writing, there was nothing for me to bypass.

I was never able to continue writing? So let me think, you control my earthly actions do you? Is all of this really worth it? Not at all, yet you fail to see that. Wake up and see some sense. And excuse me, but I'm not turning this Thread into a flame war. I said what I was thinking, you did not. I stayed on the topic, you did nothing but decide to bash me further. Right after your appalling display on my profile, with non tolerated words. Say what you will, but don't say it to me. And unless you decide you want to stay on topic, don't spread it into Threads. It's completely unnecessary. Further more, try ignoring me properly. If you have me ignored on your page for me to be unable to comment, then don't expect me to just keep my mouth shut about an issue if you're so blatantly going to carry it on around this place.

I've said my peace, so just end it. There's nothing more to say. What I'm thinking right now is how some people can stoop to such ridiculous comments over something so completely irrelevantly insignificant and purely meaningless, such as a simple game.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"imma cum to school 2mrrw with a bandage on aight?"

... **** you. Just...**** you. Because you don't have a ****ing Valentine, are you kidding me?! You have no clue what real depression is, no clue whatsoever. Stop being such an attention whore. For every **** like you who cuts themselves for this kind of attention, there are a bunch of people who are struggling with ACTUAL depression who don't say a damn thing about what they're going through. No wonder no one likes you, with an attitude like that.

die_in_a_fire.jpg

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Devon K. Ryley;299743 said:
"imma cum to school 2mrrw with a bandage on aight?"

... **** you. Just...**** you. Because you don't have a ****ing Valentine, are you kidding me?! You have no clue what real depression is, no clue whatsoever. Stop being such an attention whore. For every **** like you who cuts themselves for this kind of attention, there are a bunch of people who are struggling with ACTUAL depression who don't say a damn thing about what they're going through. No wonder no one likes you, with an attitude like that.

die_in_a_fire.jpg

Going to rant about this yesterday, but didn't find the time.

You actually came to school with cuts. And you're mad at me for calling you out and telling the counselor? You're just as bad as R, you know that? And weren't YOU the one complaining about how much of an "attention seeker" she was for telling everyone she was anorexic when she wasn't? You ****ing hypocrite. You're not depressed, and B told me about how you would try to cut yourself in class because you wanted some attention. If you want attention, try getting it the right way: By making friends, not by faking depression and cutting yourself.

And you say you've never had a Valentine? Well, MAYBE if you didn't hop from boy to boy every week and be all "LOL, I LOVE HIM EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR THREE DAYS, LOLOLOLOL, TWU WUV!!!!!!!!1111!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!~~~~~DESU~~~!!!!!!!!!!!" you wouldn't have this problem. =/

That probably doesn't make any sense, but I am livid. I'm an ex-cutter, and I told one of my ex-cutter friends and she nearly beat the crap out of the girl who I've been ranting about.

+ And a rant from last night, spawned from my mom, her boyfriend, and their friends.

Every. ****ing. Weekend. I have been having to deal with them having their friends over, going out, and coming back wasted off of their asses. And you know what? I love your yelling, falling, and loud as all hell giggling at almost eleven at night when you barge into the house. It's not like I'm trying to sleep, or anything. I also really enjoy the fact that you LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN. Having Tink escape and getting into a cat fight with the strays and probably being killed because she doesn't have claws and is an inside cat would be just lovely. Really, it would be. And busting into my room while I'm trying to sleep and saying "Sorry, I thought it was the bathroom!" is awesome. You guys practically ****ing LIVE here, you should know where the ****ing bathroom is.

I am so ****ing sick and tired of this. A LITTLE KID LIVES UPSTAIRS AND THE FLOOR IS THIN AS ****, GET SOME ****ING RESPECT FOR THE NEIGHBORS AND YOUR ****ING DAUGHTER, YOU PRICKS.

Goddammit, I am so ****ing ****ed.

+ Last one. >.<

WHY CAN'T I FALL BACK ASLEEP?!?!?!?!? I HATE BEING UP THIS EARLY! ;_;

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ugh, after my first dog passed away and got another one a year later...I hate them! The one I have is annoying, always barking at every LITTLE FKN THING and my bro doesn't take care of it when he said he would...gah! *Still goes on a raging tangent*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So according to your theories, if you can't find a bridesmaid dress for her this week then you're going to ask my cousin to be my bridesmaid instead, because somehow you guys have decided that this will be the best course of action to take.
WHAT the F? Really? REALLY?! Do you know that whether my BF or my cousin is my maid of honour, the issue still remains that WE NEED TO FIND A FLIPPIN DRESS? It does not solve the problem! The problem remains. Comprende?
So WHAT if my cousin's mum can MAKE a dress for my cousin if they can't find one? WHY can't my cousin's mum MAKE a dress for my BF? She's my godmother, after all. And no, we're not making the dress FOR my BF. We're making it for MY wedding. Stop being so ****ing narrow minded.
I don't care if you guys don't like my BF.
I've told you 14 years ago that even if you forbid us to be friends, we will still be friends. I told you 10 years ago I don't give a rat's ass if you don't like my BF, I LIKE HER. I want her on MY wedding.
I don't care if you don't approve of her newly 'discovered' sexual preference in women. She's my ****ing best friend and she's going to be my maid of honour so DEAL WITH IT.
DAMN ****ING PARENTS. They can be so bloody anal! GET OVER IT.
And the stupid carrot cake joke was no appreciated nor funny, just so you know. Judgemental lot. I don't care if you're worried about what the family is going to think of her on my wedding. I DON'T CARE. How many ways can I put this?
Besides, this is supposed to be about ME. MY day. Not you, mum, and not you, dad, and not about the opinions of the whole bloody family. This is MY day. Do you really want to see me ****ed off on MY wedding day? Because at the rate you guys are going, I'm ready to uninvite you to the wedding.

Really. Grow up mommy and daddy. I'm a big girl now and I'm telling you your opinions are insulting and negative, and will be ignored. Don't tick me off, I'm super emotional and pregnant. The last thing I need are you lot causing unnecessary drama between me and BF. We manage those well enough on our own and now is not the time for one.

Be a bit more considerate toward me, eh? I'm under a lot of f-ing stress. You're not helping the issue.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I swear, is it THAT hard for some incompetent hicks to pick up a damn phone and call me back?! Five days! Five ****ing days and all we hear from them is "durrr, I can't understand your accent." **** you ring people. If I hadn't already placed my order I'd take my hard earned money elsewhere.

For that matter, the town I'm in overall. What a bunch of elitist retards. :dry:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OH MY WORD YOU NITWIT!!!!!
Really, your first post is like your first impression. You just gave the impression that you're another butthurt fan who thinks their loud whining is going to change anything.
IT'S NOT!
GROW UP!
KID! *%&**^%*(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, Please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, Please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, Please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, Please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, Please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's, please don't send him to his dad's.

Oh my God, this is all my fault. I knew I shouldn't have suggested for him to come over. But he told me he was allowed out until eight. Oh my God, if he gets sent to his dad's, everyone's going to blame me. Everyone's going to hate me. And I'm not going to see him anymore. This day started out so wonderfully, but ended so horribly. Why aren't I allowed to have happiness? Why does this always happen to me? I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry. Oh my God. Please don't hate me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
FRIEND? HA! Would you honestly know what one of them is, even if it slapped you on the face with a wet fish?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
They made a...
OMG, you have to be kidding me!
That is just downright....I have no word for it, actually. Bloody hell, why don't you just go sob into your pillow and then beat the snot out of it afterward? Why did you have to go do THAT? What is the point? It's not going to change anything.
OMG.
The immaturity levels of some people! I don't know whether I want to rant about it or laugh my arse off. Gah! I'm more conflicted about the response than I am about the actual product.
Newsflash: it's not the end of the world! It's not the END! Really WW2 was much worse than this!

I find it amazing how some people can sob their lungs out about something as insignificant as this. I doubt people will commit suicide due to this. I also doubt that their negativity is going to put a stop to it. I really hope the naysayers shoot themselves in the foot. Then I can have a real laugh. And I really do mean that. It would be sweet vengeance after having to read this crap all over the internet - and having proof that it IS nothing more than crap.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
What the f**k is up with my jaw!?

Feels like it keeps clicking out of it's joint everytime I bite down on something.
It's one irritating little thing after another:verymad:

Top Bottom