• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC: Well I'm back.
*as Asylum enters the hospital he looks around*
Asylum:...such a small hosptial,but it is a village after all.
*Asylum looks at the line in front of him and sees 3 strange looking people infront of him.One has spikey hair,a blue t-shirt,puffy pants and large shoes.Another has short white hair,wearing all black,and had a strange glowing arm.And finally,the one in front was wearing all black and had spikey blonde hair.*
Asylum(to the spikey haired kid infront of him):Excuse me,but whats the line for?
Spikey haired kid:We need to ask the doctor of this village to treat our wounds one at a time.
Asylum:I see...
Spikey haired kid:My name is Sora,whats yours?(Yes,the kingdom hearts Sora)
Asylum:My names Asylum,nice to meet ya.
Sora:Likewise.

Satsui no Hado

Sora:So how did you get your injuries Asylum?
Asylum:Well I got them in an accident...how did you get yours?
Sora:Well I-
White haired boy:An accident?So basically you accidently cut your own arm?
Asylum:No,thats not what I meant...its just that...well...*signs*
Blonde haired boy:Nero,quit messing around with the kid.(yes,the white haired boy is Nero)
Nero:Whatever...
Sora:Spoken like a true so called "leader" Cloud.(Yep,blonde haired kid=Cloud)
Nero:I still say that I should be leader.
Sora:Why the heck does there even have to be a leader?
Cloud:Well my wounds will get healed soon,I just have to spend the night here...
Nero:Now its my turn to discuss with the doctor.
(20 minutes pass)
Asylum:So now its my turn.

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Um excuse me,village doctor.
*a strange teenaged boy appears*
Strange Boy:Hello my name is Vantes,I am the village doctor.(to learn more a bout Vantes,check his character info in the role play know as devil hunting school)
Asylum:Well I also have to stay here for a while in order to heal my wounds.
*Vantes gets a serious face and stares at Asylum for a while,after one minute he gets a goofy face*
Vantes: Okie dokie,take one of the beds over there*points to the hosptial beds*
Asylum:The beds are in the waiting room,wow...this really is a small hospital...*lies down on one of the beds*
Asylum:Man,I'm exausted...

Satsui no Hado

*as Keneka approaches the hospital,Vantes walks out of the hospital*
Vantes:Are you someone who requires medical help?

Satsui no Hado

Vantes:Yes actually.A girl with red head brought some spikey haired eye patch wearing boy into the hospital and after which,she left.

Satsui no Hado

*a stranger with a large trench coat appears behind Keneka*
Stranger:Excuse me,have either of you seen a kid with spikey hair and an eyepatch?

Satsui no Hado

Stranger:...I see,thank you for the information.*takes out a pocket knife and attempts to slice Keneka but Vantes kicks it out of the strangers hand*

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*grabs him by his coat* who do you think you are *sends 3000volts through his body* who are you!!!??? what are you here for!!!???

Satsui no Hado

*the electricity that surges through the strangers body goes to his hand and comes out an electric ball on the palm of his hand*
Stranger:My name is Kayne,pleasure to meet you both.What I'm here for is Asylum.*crushes ball of electricity in his hand and then runs at incredible speed towards Keneka and punches him in the gut and then backfists him*

Satsui no Hado

Vantes(to Keneka):Get up,I can tell you still have energy to fight.
Vantes(to Kayne):As for you....*rushes toward Kayne and kicks him right in the face but Kayne grabs his foot and tosses him away,however Vantes lands on his feet*
Vantes:This is gonna be one hell of a night...

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Good,considering Cloud is in this scene aswell.That makes it good.However I don't think we can use Zack Fair since the Cloud in this is advent children Cloud.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
ooc:noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams in despair*

ok wat u need

Top Bottom