• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The hardest&coolest bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yeah Nevan is cool really nice I like vampires because I am part demon lol (no seriously) mind you Vergil is better but Nevan is just cute and yeah she looks good when she hits the ground from rebeilion.

D

Deleted member 209

there should be a vampire smilie I think..

ON SUBJECT I think that werewolves are better then vampires. Coz they're stronger and everythin.

D

Deleted member 209

try what? :huh:

werewolves are a little more violent Alucard and Nevan are my favourite vampires.

I like the werewolves in underworld even tho they looked like cats :p

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Try and be suductive on me and you meet a sword mkeant for the vampires should of made it more clear sorry.

Yeah violence I love violence wooohoooo. Yeah I havent watch Underworld I want to though.

D

Deleted member 209

*gasps*
:O

y would I try and seduce u :lol: HAVE U SEEN ME?!
I couldn't seduce a lemon dude :p

D

Deleted member 209

u don't have to say stuff like that :)

it jus seemed like sumthin strange to post is all.

I'm stuck on Nevan at the mo that's why I'm tlkin bout vampires I think XD

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
What level?? I kick her butt its pretty easy. Butt kicking comes to me naturally and besides I do you are really nice and you put yourself down when there really is no need to.

D

Deleted member 209

some may call it "attention seeking" :mad:

on EASY mode :lol: Alastor12 is helping me out tho I jus haven't got round to kicking her *** yet :p

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Owww ok well she is pretty easy you just got to know what she does. She actaully gives away what shes going to do when she speaks e.g. she says "Now I am really getting tried a big stream of light will come out from the floor.

D

Deleted member 209

yeah I kno her attacks are easy to dodge

and she says 'how's this?' and sends the electric bat balls at u

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yeah I just remember what she says that lets me know what shes going to do and how to dodge it I always have ready made plans to beat bosses.

D

Deleted member 209

I get surprised when I come across one I find out what's next but never make plans :lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yeah I love how I am I took the Army leaders test and got well appove national average I will tell you what that is playing lots of Command and Conquer.

D

Deleted member 209

yeah and ppl say games are useless and a waste of time!

I don't c how my demon *** whooping skills can be applied to real life tho :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom