• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The hardest&coolest bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
People, say please what were the hardest (coolest) bosses in your gaming life. Mine are:
Hardest: Krauser (professional mode), Resident evil 4
Coolest: Vergil #2 and Vergil #3
Come on, answer something

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Off the top of my head:

Hardest: Ultima Weapon or Ruby Weapon from Final Fantasy VII (well, they were hard the first time I fought them...)
Coolest: Vergil or Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII

Tyles

Hardest:
The Lord of the Dragovians (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)
Emperor Ing and Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
Emperor Strife (Soul Calibur III's Chronicles of the Sword)
Omega Weapon (Final Fantasy VIII)
The Ultimate Being (Parasite Eve)
Omega Pirate (Metroid Prime)
Metroid Prime (Metroid Prime)
God (Silent Hill 3)
Quadraxis (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
Sorceress Ultimecia and Griever (Final Fantasy VIII)

Coolest:
Nelo Angelo
Meta Ridley (Metroid Prime)
Dark Link (Zelda II, Ocarina of Time, SSB:M)

D

Deleted member 209

out of all the games I played. SO FAR:

Jinpachi from t5, Nevan is the coolest boss but some clothin would'nt go amiss :p I like how her attacks are all electric based and I like her voice as well (is that a little wierd??) I think Unknown from ttt is cool because she is so mysterious, and I like Vergil from DMC because of his attacks being so cool. And blue is my favourite colour! :p and the werewolf from Fable.

D

Deleted member 209

yep.. doesn't take much for a boss or nethin for that matter to b cooler then Vergil :p jus bright red hair and no clothes. :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

hmm.. I c. I wasted all my stupid orbs buyin yellow orbs thinkin that when I died I'd be poofed back to life in the room with her life low but NOOOOOO I have to kill her all over again. A very lengthy proccess of listenin to her cool but stupid ad libs rolling and jumping away from her whilst blasting her shield apart with the spiral!!!

:verymad:

D

Deleted member 209

I did that and she electrocuted me away. Plus u get the brunt of the damage from her attacks if u brawl with her. E and I are worthless on her and the shotgun is too short distance. The artemis is **** too, not worth the bad grade I got when I was trying to figure out how to get across the tasks without dying.

I got her down to low health by blastin her *** around the room with the spiral so I think I need to upgrade it I think. That and replay all the missions I've been on in the other styles coz my trickster points are real high at the mo but everythin else is still at zero. :oops:

D

Deleted member 209

nah no point her *** is pawned when I get back on the ps2 I kno how to do it now thx to u. I don't actually think that vergil was that hard the first time round, yeah I died on him but after that it was jus a matter of keeping an eye out for him and when he wasn't stabbing me slashing me or sending dark waves after me or whatever it is he does I jus beat him up with the cerberus and got the hell away from him when he wasn't injured.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Vergil #3 is the easiest boss in the game, but for some reason he is marked here as 5/5 difficulty

D

Deleted member 209

that means its hard then. Can he DT the first time u fight him??

D

Deleted member 209

yeah coz he zips round the arena and if I stay in too long he does some combination on me I used a lot of green stars in that fight. As well as the yellow ord I found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom