• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE DEVIL MAY CRY CAPTION THREAD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
jkihj_zps3cc8d3ca.png

ghj_zps5fa720d8.png

Dante tells Mundus the truth
cfvg_zpsfb345b3c.png

seraphmaycry

haha lol maybye this thread should be stickied or something so we can get lots of funny images

(or mabye im just being arrogant cos i made the thread thats the sort of thing i try to avoid)

seraphmaycry

haha lol maybye this thread should be stickied or something so we can get lots of funny images

(or mabye im just being arrogant cos i made the thread thats the sort of thing i try to avoid)

seraphmaycry

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
...~needs picture of New!Dante scarfing pizza outside the trailer~ "F**k off man, I'm eatin' here!" "Well...the boss did buy him pizza, maybe we should let him~gunshot through head~"
"...Screw this, We're outt'a here!"

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
HAHAHA! I so wish I hadn't lost my voice from that flu because I would've laughed out loud so friggin hard (instead all that came out was a wheeeeze)

So, how long until those M rated MundusxDante fics and fanart come out? :lol:
I don't know how long it will take, but I do not want to be anywhere near them. >_< It's going to be like that GIF, he does Dante while tearing out his heart. Or does it to get back at Sparda...:|

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I don't know how long it will take, but I do not want to be anywhere near them. >_< It's going to be like that GIF, he does Dante while tearing out his heart. Or does it to get back at Sparda...:|
I think it's already begun o_o like, months back
tumblr_mddqh5f7Tm1rwthjv.jpg

See XD

Top Bottom