• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE DEVIL MAY CRY CAPTION THREAD

Nekodark

I don't know if cursing is allowed in captions, so for that reason I'm going to leave the last box out.

tumblr_mftj36babx1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

You can find the full caption thing by clicking on here if you wish :lol: and figure out what the joke is.

When I first saw the full one I was drinking soda and snorted..burning nose and laughing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, I didn't want to go to bed at my normal time guys. That's totally cool. *goes back to searching for DMC caps on the web*

Nekodark

I get that it suppose to be funny but..yeah not so much of a funny joke to me...kinda wincing here...it reminds me why I never go on any online play...lol

Edit: Wonder if it is bad that I want to correct the spelling.....lmao now that is the funny thing to me because my spelling is not even great but I still know what is what and first thing I thought while reading it was 'That's not how those words are spelt.' xD

berto

I Saw the Devil
That's fine. Personally, I think Limbo trolling Dante like that is hilarious. What if he's trying to have a conversation and giant text pops on the wall 'cool story, bro.'

Of course, this one is way more relevant to DMC but let's leave it at that.

Nekodark

That's fine. Personally, I think Limbo trolling Dante like that is hilarious. What if he's trying to have a conversation and giant text pops on the wall 'cool story, bro.'

Of course, this one is way more relevant to DMC but let's leave it at that.

See that would be funny to me xD, only reason the other is not is because of RL things but yeah I can see Limbo being a troll I mean the Come closer thing xD or Fall..oooor the big NO...well at least Pennywise the clown is not calling him over..oh gods the thought of that and the 'cool story bro' is in my head now thanks. xP

Top Bottom