• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Dark Slayer's journey

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Why, thank you! :)

In the City
"Hey, Verg. I'm calling the mission off. It's really annoying." Dante said.
"Well, you accepted it, I guess there's no turning back." Vergil replied.
"Hey!" Dante said.
"It is the only truth, and fact both you and I know." Vergil said.
As they were both having their conversation, Vergil widened his eyes in shock. He looked outside the window, to see Serenay and Vanvir walking toward the house.
"What the..." Dante said, as the door opened.
In walked Serenay, followed by Vanvir.
"My apologies, master has a request." Vanvir said, bowing.
"I am sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused, but I am not leaving the matter behind and carrying on as if nothing occured. Yesterday, Vanvir told me, she reminded me, about you," Serenay said, looking at Vergil.
"Teacher, please, forgive me." Serenay said.
"Don't apologize, Evangeline." Vergil said.
"Wha... Evangeline!? I thought her name was-" Dante said.
"It was all a misunderstanding. Master was given a name. Meaning the fallen. Chaos gave her the name, a truth of meaning he say..." Vanvir said.
"But no more. I have decided my path. I will only fight to protect others. I do not have any other valid reason to be killing anyone from now. I have learned how to control, and tame my powers. It is hard, though it is worth it." Evangeline said, glaring at her hand.
"So, you going back to hell?" Vergil asked.
"A question I have never thought of. It is hard to decide. I am not welcome there. I would be thrown out if my face were to be sighted. Isn't it what he always wanted...?" Evangeline asked.
"Maybe we should ask Ms. Halen, master." Vanvir said.
"Yes, Vanvir. I will be leaving now. You have my luck on explaining." Evangeline said, walking out the door.
"Hey! Just wait a sec! What do you mean 'explain'?" Dante asked.
"Oh, I've almost forgot. Here, give this Gaia, and tell him I send with reguards. He will know, and hopefully understand. You have my trust." Evangeline said, handing them a vile of her blood.

The Deadlands
"Master, do you think you tell him the truth now?" Vanvir asked.
"No. We must wait, Vanvir. Haste does give one permission to rush. It only grants one with it, we must be cautious, learn, and record our every move. It isn't safe here. Humans, and demons, are similar in nature. We wouldn't want to get involved now, do we?" Evangeline asked.
"No, master." Vanvir replied.
"Good," Evangeline replied.
"Vanvir, we must see Ms.Halen as soon as possible. She, may be our only hope now..." Evangeline said.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Amazing! thats all i can really say about it
i am putting it into word and re-reading it, alot easier on the eyes

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
"Hey, Verg." Dante said.
"Yes?" Vergil asked.
"Who's this Halen chick?" Dante asked.
"She is a High Seraph. Almost like Eva's holy form." Vergil replied.
"Oh, I get it..." Dante said.
"The other dark form of Eva is the Death Seraph. It sends them to where they belong. Heaven, or hell. It is their fate." Vergil said.
"Seriously. All the wierd stuff only happens to us. Hey, what happened to Zephyr?" Dante asked.
"He went back to Gaia. And Chaos, he is rid of the earth. Well, according to everyone from hell." Vergil said.
"Right..." Dante said.

Ginaeba
"Morning, miss. Halen. I see you have been keeping rather well these days." Evangeline said.
"And I see you have been, aswell." Halen replied.
Halen had a very light snow and blue shaded hair. Her eyes were dark green, and she wore a long white robe.
"Yes, I have. It's best that I do. The deadlands are quite lonely these days. And Chaos is rather annoying, too." Evangeline replied.
"Is that so?" Halen asked.
"Now, I need your help, Halen." Evangeline said.
"My help?" Halen asked.
"Yes. What I need of you is power. You see, Dante and Vergil, Sons of Sparda, are involved already with the problems caused by Gaia and his annoying little servant, Zephyr." Evangeline said.
"Ah, Vergil. Your teacher, I suppose." Halen said.
"You know well, Halen. When they arrive, be sure to tell them I have come. We need your help. Together, we can all make the world a better place..." Evangeline said.
"Really?" Halen asked.
"Really." Evangeline replied.
"And what about your little secret?" Halen asked.
"About being a Veniath?" Evangeline asked.
"Yes." Halen said.
"Well, I guess I am going to have to bury it deeper. No-one must know, at all circumstances." Evangeline replied.
Where the wind will whisper

"So now what?" Dante asked.
"We need to deliver this vile of blood wot Gaia. But first, I need to see Zephyr." Vergil said.
"The stray?" Dante asked.
"Precisely." Vergil replied.
"He's real annoying, ya know." Dante said.
"Yes, I'm afraid I do." Vergil replied.
And the rain drops tell the story...?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks, Arkham. I'm glad you like my fan-fic! ^_^
In Hell
"Dante, we need to get to Ginaeba." Vergil said.
"Ginaeba?" Dante asked, puzzled.
"Sorry dude, I don't know 'The Afterlife' place thingy that well. I don't come here as often as you." Dante said.
"It is the Gate of Heaven. But somehow, it seems different." Vergil said.
"How do you know?" Dante asked.
"I sense Evangeline..." Vergil said.
"Oh? Guess we have some more company." Dante said.

Ginaeba
"Now, miss. Halen, I must be leaving. My presence is desperately needed in the Deadlands. How long do they wait my return." Evangeline said, walking away.
"Are you their only Seraph?" Halen asked.
"Hahaha, why, Halen, have you forgotten? My sister has vanished of the face of afterlife. There is nothing on this earth to live for. Nothing more to destroy... I cannot believe Gaia even fell for such stupidity. My sisters name was not even Serenay. It was Saffiyah. And my trustful Vanvir was her servant from before. But her name was Azraa. How better can I get?" Evangeline asked.
"Do you think meddling with peoples heads can make you better in any way? It still does not change anything. And you know that better than I do." Halen said.
"Yes. I do understand. The only thing I don't, is why Sparda's power was the only thing so important to Chaos." Evangeline said.
"Yes, rather so." Halen replied.
(Sorry this is quite a short chapter, but I'm kindof in a hurry and I will continue this tomorrow. It is kinda late too.)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
"I don't think 'Rather so' is an appropriate answer, Halen. You do understand the meaning of all this, don't you?" Evangeline giggled.
"Not precisely." Vergil said, walking in with Dante.
"Well, I would be honoured to explain." Evangeline said.
"Master, you must not strain yourself, overheating causes malfunctioning of the brain." Vanvir said.
"Yes, I know, Vanvir. But they must know. It is the only way everyone would understand." Evangeline said.
"And 'understand' what?" Dante asked.
"Just shut your mouth and listen to me for once, son of Sparda." Evanageline said, as her eyes turned red.
"Okay, already! Fine, no need to use strong language and all." Dante said, rubbing his head with a slight grin.
"As you have seen throughout those past few days in battle with me, I have strangely transformed in 2 different ways. One was a high Seraph, and the other was a death Seraph. Both have special elements, and rare powers. I cannot explain the feeling, but all I know is that I change. I do not even have my normal appearance, or powers any longer. But, that isn't the point here. The point is that both Gaia and Chaos are secretly in a deal together. Together, they need my power to control everything. Death is timeless, and so is life. And the high Seraph is responsible for bringing life into everything. And the death Seraph is responsile for taking that precious life away. And right now, you are all looking at a god. Without me, there wouldn't be a universe, actually, there wouldn't be anything at all. So, in order to control everything, they need my power. That explains why Gaia sent you two to destroy me. And why Chaos is hiding from the truth. But, there is one thing they do not understand... I cannot die." Evangeline said, with a grin.
He-ma-the-ka-ko-ru mana
He-me tho kai your smile

"Woah, dude, all this time, we knew a god?" Dante asked, in shock.
"Yep." Vergil said.
"Evangeline, what do the Sons of Sparda have to do with this situation?" Halen asked.
"Well, Sparda's blood is rare, and we need to protect them. Right, Vanvir?" Evangeline asked.
"Yes, master."
"Dude, we got bodyguards." Dante said, nodding.
"Evangeline, why do so much?" Vergil asked.
"Well, I am a god that can't die. I better make some use of myself if I really want to beat both Gaia and Chaos to the ground. Running away from me really p***** me off." Evangeline said.
"Does this have anything to do with revenge?" Vergil asked.
"Hmm... no, not really. I just want to beat the crap out of Gaia and Chaos. Since I am a Veniath, there isn't much that I cannot control. Just like Gaia and Chaos. So I better enjoy myself whilst I can." Evangeline said, smiling.

Top Bottom