• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Dark Slayer's journey

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, recently I was inspired by some stories and books I have read on DMC. So, I decided to make my own. Funny, and serious. You will see the charcters while reading the book:

The night was covered in a blanket of darkness, as the people crowded at entrances to the clubs.
"Humans. Their nature is even more sick than demons." Vergil said, as he held his Yamato in his left hand and walked down the streets.
As he walked further down, he had heard a scream come from within the alley. Vergil bent over to look into it, as he saw a demon attempting to kill a woman. Vergil sighed, as he carried on walking down the street.
As he walked, he heard a few gunshots coming from within the same alley. Vergil turned over to look back once more, to find Trish standing over the lifeless demon, holding her two handguns.
Trish blew the smoke away from her guns, as she fixed her sunglasses and walked off.
"It is not normal to find you walking around alleys." Vergil said.
"Well, I guess your lucky to be abnormal today." Trish said, as she carried on walking.
"It isnt special." Vergil replied, as he closed his eyes.
"Where are you off to?" Trish asked.
"Just strolling through the streets. Observing human nature." Vergil replied.
"Well, why dont you come with me to Dantes joint?" Trish asked.
"He doesnt like it when I taunt." Vergil said.
"Oh c'mon! He has chocolate cake." Trish said.
"Chocolate cake?" Vergil asked.

When they had arrived at Dantes joint, Trish sat on the desk beside Dante, as Vergil walked over to his fridge.
"You came then, huh?" Dante said.
"Well, I am lucky to take this rare opportunity of you being nice and inviting me over." Trish said, as she flung her hair back.
"Hello brother." Vergil said.
"Whatsup?" Dante asked.
"Nothing much." Vergil replied.
"Hey, where is Lady?" Trish asked.
"Somewhere killing off all the demons on this earth." Dante said.
"Oh. She really hates them." Trish said.
"Is this dark chocolate, or milk chocolate?" Vergil asked, taking another bite of the cake.
"I dunno. That creepy bald dude gave me that with your invitation, remember?" Dante said.
"OH F***!!" Vergil yelled, as he spat the cake out.
"Haha!" Trish laughed.
"Dude! Why are you eating that cake?! Its like 4 years old!" Dante said.
"Like I havent figured that out..." Vergil said, as he stood embaressed.
"Boy Vergil, you really make me laugh!" Trish said, as she wiped away a tear of laughter.
"It aint funny!" Vergil said.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The sunrise was a light orange, as the clouds surrounding it were stained brown. The sun looked as if it were covered by a heap of sand. Vergil, walked into the past the park, as he observed the new community around him.
"Humans." Vergil said, as he continued walking.
As he walked past the soft velvet wind, his hair flowed in the rhythm. He brought to a halt, as he stepped onto the soft grass. It felt, wet, with the morning dew. The happiness in the atmosphere made him feel, unwelcome. He did not feel comfortable with the presence of human nature. It seemed as if it were the only thing that had disturbed him.
As he looked into the distance of humans, he suddenly jerked, as he felt something push his shoulder. He looked back to find someone drop a few boxes.
"And so?" Vergil asked.
"Oh, it's you. I kinda recognised the cloak. So, are you enjoying the human life?" Lady asked.
"Why do you ask?" Vergil asked.
"Well, why can't I? Besides, I don't even know where you live, where you work, neither what you eat! Is it the chocolate cake again?" Lady asked.
"Hmm, I see you are working..." Vergil said, as he looked at the boxes in Lady's hands.
"Yeah, to earn a living, unlike some people who steal chocolate cake from their bro's!" Lady yelled.
"Don't get so cocky!" Vergil said.
"Eh, whatever. See ya around, Vergil!" Lady said, as she ran off to her business.
"... See ya around, too." Vergil said, lifting his right eye brow.

As sunset set in, Vergil sat on a bench, watching the humans leaving their pleasure behind. Their happiness, their only freedom. As he watched, many questions raced through his mind.
I am a demon, my father was one too. But, why?
That, was the only thing that had troubled him since he moved to the human world. Even though he were half human, and half demon, he could not admit the fact that he was a half breed. Even though he still kept those thoughts in his head, it was something he would always keep in denial. Everytime he thought he was on the verge of accepting the truth, his fate, the fact... he had suddenly pulled himself away. Something kept him away from doing that... but what?
Both human and demon blood mingle in his veins. Though, the purpose of him on this planet, in the demon world, was nothing more than obscene. He was confused, nothing made sense anymore.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yes, I will continue. I'm still writing the next part. Trying to push in some funny parts. Also, just some nice tips about it. I am going to introduce some new, made-up characters in the story. So, it is going to rock!

It was quite late at night, as Vergil arised from the park bench. The stars were silver, as the moonlight shined on Vergil's silver hair, amking it as if he were part of the night sky. As Vergil slowly, and briskly walked back to Dante's office, a droplet fell to his black silk collar.
A few seconds after, the droplets turned into drops of water, that fell with force. Vergil brought to a halt, as he looked to the floor. Vergil lifted his hand, into the moonlight, as he stared at it.
It is strange. Water, as rain.

As Vergil slolwy continued walking, he felt a force of energy, and power behind him. Vergil brought to a halt, once again, as he slolwy tilted his head to his shoulder. Behind him, was a man, that had a black hood on. The man had long, light blonde hair, which strands blew in the velvety breeze. The rain water slolwy drifted down his hood, as he stood, grinning.
Something so, odd.
Vergil turned around, to find the ground crated with puddles of water. The strange man's eyes were blocked. Vergil could not see his face properly, due to the hood. Vergil slolwy reached out for his Yamato, as the man stood, looking at him. Vergil drew his Yamato out, as he gently, and carelessly striked at the man. The man evily grinned, as he jumped. Vergil looked up at the man, in wonder. Suddenly, within the man's empty hands, two blades appeared in both.
Exitement? Or a mere trick?

The man dropped himself over Vergil in force, using both his blades. Vergil evaded his attack, as he impaled through the ground. Vergil's hair covered his ears, forehead, and eyes, as he now looked like Dante. The man slolwy lifted his blades from within the ground, and ran toward Vergil. Vergil moved away, as the man ran up the statue behind Vergil. Whilst he was in the air, he threw both his blades at Vergil.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nice, I'm going to be adding to "Life and death" soon as well if anyone's interested. This works for yours really well.:cool:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks, Josh.

As the blades were raining down with force, a blue ball suddenly covered Vergil. The blades bounced off the ball, as they imapaled through the ground, once again.
Some kind of introduction?
The man dropped to the ground, as he stayed down. He slolwy lifted himself from his knees, as his back faced Vergil. Vergil clenched his Yamato in his left hand. The man slowly turned around, as his hood dropped. The rain suddenly began to fall with much more force. The man's face was now uncovered. He had light green eyes, and long blonde hair that dropped to his shoulders.
Or someone I already know...?

As the man faced Vergil, his blades suddenly appeared in his hands, by a white light. Both Vergil and the man were about to attack eachother, as the water behind them lifted due to the force of energy. As Vergil and the man were about to strike eachother, a demon appeared in front of them both. Both the man and Vergil cut right through the demon, as it turned to sand, and vanished.
At this time,
More demons appeared, as the man and Vergil were killing them all. There were too many demons at once, so, the man let his hand out, as the wind became rough. It became violent, and made the demons vanish in a split second. Right in front of their eyes, there was only sand in sight. The man's blades disappeared from within his hands, as he turned to Vergil.

"Zephyr." The man said.
"Vergil." Vergil replied.
"I see you are new to the human world." Zephyr said, as he turned toward the statue.
"Yes. Why do you ask?" Vergil asked.
"Humans." Zephyr said.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
"They seem to disgust you." Zephyr continued.
"What is your intent?" Vergil asked.
"Intent?" Zephyr asked.
"You need something. Did Chaos send you?" Vergil asked.
"Why would he?" Zephyr asked.
"Maybe becuase he needs my father's power again." Vergil said.
"Power?" Zephyr asked.
"Could you stop playing dumb and answer me?" Vergil sighed, annoyed.
"Hmph, Chaos has nothing to do with it. I was just loitering around to find you." Zephyr answered.
"What are you doing in the city? Your'e not supposed to be here in the human world. You know that." Vergil said.
"I know, I know. It's just that, I feel a presence here. It's really irritating me. But, something says the end will be the same," Zephyr said.
"What are you doing here?" Zephyr asked.
"Maybe I'm just visiting." Vergil replied, walking away.
"You don't do stuff like that." Zephyr said.
"Well, maybe I've changed." Vergil answered.
"Whatever. It seems as Dante is here too. Maybe that's the reason." Zephyr said.
"Nah, I'm just bunking at his place." Vergil replied.
"I'll go pay him a visit with you." Zephyr said.
"Be my guest." Vergil replied.

Dante's office doors opened, as Dante lifted his head from the magazine. He looked out the door to find Vergil and Zephyr walk in.
"Your friend?" Dante asked.
"No. Just a stray." Vergil replied.
"Hey!" Zephyr replied, bumping Vergil.

"You see. It wasn't Chaos that sent me here, he's disappeared for a while. His prescense is unwelcome anywhere, especially here. Gaia sent me. He wanted to speak with you. But, he isn't in the right condition too right now, so, he entrusted his important message with me. He wants you to stop Time." Zephyr said.
"Time? As in, moving time?" Dante asked.
"Do not you know who Time is?" Zephyr asked, shocked.
"Uh, no." Dante said, scratching his head, puzzled.
"Time, she is the fallen angel, she rebelled against our kind, and killed herself with heavy scathe. The scathe, though, did not have a normal effect on her. It was absorbed into her body, and made her overflow with energy. So much, that she can do anything. She broke out from hell, and is lurking around somewhere." Zephyr said.
"This chicks name is really 'Time'?" Dante asked.
"No. Her real name is Serenay. We just call her time because she is as powerful as it. But, beware, she has a powerful ability that allows her to change. Her personality and element changes. She can be very dangerous. Good luck." Zephyr said, as he disappeared.
"No big!" Dante replied, playing with Ebony&Ivory.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks again, Josh. Your story is also really good. ^_^
"Umm, you sure he was talking about this... woman...?" Dante asked, in shock.
"Yeah, what did you expect?" Vergil asked.
"A normal chick, dude. What do you picture when you hear the word, 'Woman'?" Dante asked.
"A demon. Or something not innocent." Vergil.
"Geez..." Dante said, drawing out rebellion.
"You sure we have to kill her?" Dante asked.
"Dante, stop asking questions and just follow instructions. It really doesn't help much knowing that anyway." Vergil said, slowly placing his hand on his Yamato.
"Okaaay..." Dante said, aiming at the woman, Serenay.
The woman had long, straight, silver hair. Much longer than Dante's. Her eyes were orange, and she had a gold armlet that crawled right up to her elbow. She wore a white, long silk coat, and had a 3-quater beige pants. She looked rather evil too.
"Before you begin anything, I know I'm going to go now. Gaia really hates me... everyone does..." Serenay said, looking down.
"Well, it's my job." Dante said, as he pulled the trigger on Ivory.

As the bullet was an inch away from Serenay's face, it suddenly stopped and fell to the ground.
"What the hell...?" Dante said, puzzled.
"That crap won't have any affect on her, you know." Vergil said.
"Hey, this isn't crap!" Dante replied, as he readied his attack with rebellion.
Both Dante and Vergil, together, striked her. But, their attacks failed, as Serenay jumped in the air. She lifted her hands to her sides, as there was a maroon spot of mist in the sky.
"Melt away, melt away, melt away!" Serenay yelled, as though she seemed mentally ill at the moment.
Both Dante and Vergil looked into the sky to find it raining fire. The entire area was caught alight. Dante quickly drew out Ebony, and shot Serenay. The bullet this time though, was not reflected. Droplets of blood started to fall from under her face, just behind her chin. Serenay fell, as it stopped raining fire. She placed her hand under her face and pulled out the bullet. She held it in her hand, as it crushed into little iron pieces.
"That stung, you know." Serenay said, slolwy getting up from the ground.
"I'm afraid it was supposed too." Vergil said, clenching his Yamato.
"Well, I don't like it!" Serenay yelled, as a white mist started to collect in her hands.
Serenay let her hand out, as the blue mist floated to both Dante and Vergil.
"What's that vibration?" Dante asked, looking at the ground below him.
"It doesn't seem good." Vergil said, stepping away from his position.
"Dante, get back!" Vergil ordered, as Dante jumped out of the way.
An ice crystal suddenly forced itself from out of the ground, as it broke into a million pieces. The crystals were sharp, and could easily impale through skin.
"No! I don't want to!" Serenay screamed.
"What's up with her...?" Dante asked.
"NO! My head hurts too much!" Serenay screamed, as she closed her eyes, and fell to the ground.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I should have done this before...

Rep+ on all story posts!;)

You are now a name known to all (hover your cursor over your rep meter)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks alot! ^_^
"Is she okay?" Dante asked.
"I think she hit her head somewhere..." Vergil followed.
Serenay gave out an ear-piercing scream, as the sky suddenly started to turn dark gray, and the clouds started swirl into eachother. Serenay suddenly stopped screaming, as she looked into the sky. Both her eyes started to turn yellow, and her hair became white. The right side of her face began to shine red, as her skin started to disappear. From under her skin, on the right side of her face, maroon strips of ribbon started to erupt from under. She wore a torn, white dress, and her skin was pale. Her hair covered the right side of her face, as she floated in the air.
"Face death..." Serenay said, in a dead tone.
"This isn't good." Dante said, looking into the sky.
The sky turned black, as Serenay lifted her arms beside her. She closed her eyes, as from within the swirl, demons rained. The area was now filled with demons.
"Sh**." Dante said.
"To proceed we must break through the main force." Vergil said.
"Her...?" Dante asked.
"Correct." Vergil replied.
"But, I, I, I don't want to..." Serenay whispered to herself.
"But I must!" Serenay then screamed, thereafter.
Serenay held her hand out, over dante and Vergil, as the ground turned black. A single drop of blood gently dropped on Serenay's cheek.
Even in bloodied words

A few moments after, Serenay began to hold her head and just scream.
"No! Stop it!" Serenay screamed, clenching her head.
The demons surrounding both Dante and Vergil dispersed from sand into the breeze, as everything began to turn normal again.
"Don't..." Serenay whispered, in the dead tone.
"Just get out!!" Serenay yelped, as she disappeared.

"What the hell was that?" Dante asked.
"I don't think I can answer that question." Vergil replied.
"Was it no problem?" Zephyr asked, as he slolwy walked to Vergil.
"Nah! She just ran away." Dante said, grinning.
"She isn't normal, as I said. The scathe had much affect on her, it could have even wiped out her brain cells," Zephyr said.
"Her entire abyst..." Zephyr said.
"Abyst...?" Dante asked.
"It is the life of a person, or non-human. It is the only thing that keeps one living, and makes one die. She did not die, she somehow evaded death. So even the strongest of power cannot affect her abyst." Zephyr said.
"So, how do yu expect us to kill her!?" Dante asked.
"With your fathers power. You both are the sons of Sparda, right?" Zephyr said, as he disappeared.
Somewhere through the ages

"That Zephyr guy is kinda annoying, ya know." Dante said.
"He can be at times." Vergil replied.
"Hey, how are we supposed to kill that chick now? He said even the strongest of magis can't work on her..." Dante said.
"We must go." Vergil said, looking outside.
"Where to?" Dante asked.
"Yaraleyd city." Vergil replied.
"Hey, that's kinda far, don't ya think?" Dante said.
"Yes. Though, I have a very good friend who may be of some help to us for this mission." Vergil replied, with a grin.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Both Dante and Vergil walked into the old, Yaraleyd city, as the bricks on the old building started to hold rain marks. The stone colour started to fade out and become gray.
"Who's there?" A voice asked.
"It's Vergil. Son of Sparda. Remember?" Vergil asked, waiting at the store door.
"Eh, I remember you. Come on in..." The voice said.
Vergil walked in on seeing a man, sitting on the floor with his legs spread out. He seemed drunk. In a quite dizzy state. Not a very pleasent site.
"You could atleast give me a warm welcome." Vergil said, sitting beside the man on an old wood chair.
"Dude, this place is totally wrecked." Dante said, looking around the store.
"Say whatever you want. I went outta business years ago. No-one buys Herechty anymore." The man said.
"Aw, cheer up Adis." Vergil said.
"I think we'll be your first customers." Dante said, grinning.
"What's the problem this time, Vergil?" Adis asked.
"We need alot of Herechty." Vergil said.
"Youv'e come at the wrong time buddy. I'm all out. I don't sell that stuff anymore, no more business, no more stock. ya know?" Adis said.
"No what?" Dante sighed.
"Wait, there is some in the Deadlands. You get it from Maines." Adis said.
"Maines, eh?" Vergil said.
"It's way too dangerous! The demons there aren't the usual, ya know." Adis said.
"I know." Vergil said, walking out with Dante.

Both Dante and Vergil arrived at the Deadlands. The area was filled with a dark gray mist. There was an unwelcoming presence in the atmosphere.
"Ah, there it is. Maine." Vergil said.
The Maine was a lion type of animal/demon. It had lightning powers, which could easily paralyse and it's teeth could easily tear through flesh.
After it was slain, they had to take the body back to Adis.
"You brought it back?" Adis asked.
"Here, get the Herechty out of it before it's too late." Vergil said.
"Just a few moments." Adis replied.

Further in the Deadlands
"It's almost time. Shall we?" A woman asked.
"Wait! No. Not yet Vanrir." Serenay replied, sitting in a corner, holding her head.
"Yes master." Vanvir replied.
Vanvir had long light auburn hair, and emerald green eyes. She was pale, and short.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Come on, you left it after starting a new chapter, the audience feels cheated!:lol::p

Nice work up 'till now though!;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:lol: I'm not putting it in chapters at all! I'm just writing whatever ideas come from my head.
"Here's the Herechty." Adis said, handing Vergil a few bottles.
"Thanks, Adis." Vergil said.
The bottles consisted of a dark green substance, almost black. Herechty was used to tame ones power. making one weaker, and tamed. Though, certain beings do not react to Herechty. Well, it's worth a try.

In the city
"So, when will this chick come back here?" Dante asked.
"Patience brother. She will return when she is ready." Vergil replied, looking at the beautiful sunset.
"You seem to know alot." Dante said, tilting his head over to Vergil.
"I once knew Serenay. She, was a splendid pupil. Bright, and optimistic. I don't know how she has changed, though." Vergil said, looking down.
"Wait a sec, you, you were her teacher?" Dante asked.
"Something like that." Vergil replied.
"Damn, you know everyone from hell." Dante said, placing his hands behind his head.
"Well, you didn't stay there that long." Vergil replied, grinning.

As Vergil looked outside at the orange and yellow sunset, he saw a black, thin mist surround the area.
"I think she showed up," Vergil said.
"Dante, get the Herechty." Vergil continued, walking outside.
"Got ya." Dante said, handing over the bottles of Herechty to Vergil.
"Showtime!" Dante said, as he drew out Rebellion.
From out of the thin black mist, a woman suddenly appeared, and the mist became white. The mist started to look like clouds.
From out of the mist, Serenay appeared. As normal, this time.
"I won't go so easy on you this time." Serenay said, with an evil grin.
"I guess we already figured that out." Dante said.
Serenay held her hand out, as steam started to form. From the steam, drops of water started to gently fall to the floor. Serenay let out her hand, as the water started to erupt forward to both Dante and Vergil. Dante and Vergil quickly moved ut of the way, as Vergil started to throw the Herechty. The first bottle had missed, but the second bottle only layed a drop on her arm. Serenay started to yell, as the Herechty started to make her skin disappear. Suddenly, Serenay held her head, as everything turned white. Serenay's hair started to become longer and light orange. She wore a white dress with gold lining, and had orange angel wings. Serenay's eyes were closed, as her skin became pale. She grinned, as she floated.
"Woah, another form?" Dante asked.
"Seems like it." Vergil replied.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The wind started to become light, and velvety, as the clouds started to clear up. The sky turned orange, with the warm sunset, and Serenay controlled everything. The Herechty doubted it's affect on her, she isn't normal. Serenay slolwy opened her eyes, as a white light surrounded the area. The force pushed both dante and Vergil back.
"What is this...?" Dante asked, puzzled.
"I think it's her special ability." Vergil replied.
A few moments after, everything was normal again.
"That was totally wierd." Dante said.

Serenay suddenly fell, fealing weak.
"Master..." Vanvir said, as she quickly ran to hold Serenay up.
"Sorry, but I guess we still have to kill her." Dante said.
"No. Master must not be harmed under all circumstances." Vanvir replied, looking at Dante.
"It is our intent." Vergil said.
"I understand, but master does not wish for such obscene action. He was the one who had begun this rayne of war, and bloodshed." Vanvir continued.
"Well?" Dante asked, looking to Vergil.
"It's our job." Vergil replied.
"Very well. I am sorry to leave you master, but I must protect you." Vanvir said, gently putting Serenay to the floor.

When Vavnir stood up, she pulled out a few daggers from within her shirt, and started to throw it at both Dante and Vergil.
Vergil threw bottles of Herechty unto Vanvir, but she evaded it. Vavnir slolwy placed her hand over Serenay as both her and Vanvir disappeared.
"Another escape. I'm getting sick of this stuff." Dante said.
"Me too." Vergil continued.

The Deadlands
"Vanvir, what's going on!?" Serenay yelled, holding her head.
"I a not sure myself, master. It seems as though the Sons of Sparda are on a mission to destroy you." Vanvir said.
"Huh...?" Serenay said, worried.
"No worries, master. I will protect you, with all my life." Vanvir said.

Top Bottom