• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Bloody Palace

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
There's no way I could have done it first time, it's not always guaranteed even now. All it takes is a few cheap shots and bad floors coming up. I think it's impressive if anyone has beaten it!
in my opinion it's amazing i played for hours and wasn't even half way

Kammosjuttu

It truly is depending a lot on it how lucky the player is. I guess I've run out of it; after the 700+ floors Vergil battle that ended in my death, I thought to try to play more seriously and advance further than the 2000 and something floors that's my best score, but then I got Vergil on floor 108. So each time I try it again, it seems the more often I will face Vergil. The guy must love me, lol.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
It truly is depending a lot on it how lucky the player is. I guess I've run out of it; after the 700+ floors Vergil battle that ended in my death, I thought to try to play more seriously and advance further than the 2000 and something floors that's my best score, but then I got Vergil on floor 108. So each time I try it again, it seems the more often I will face Vergil. The guy must love me, lol.
maybe as he had a fight with you he whatched your technique now he's unbeatable

Kammosjuttu

vergil: the more the reason to cut you down
HAHA!!!

I can see Vergil cutting down stuff only because he has a sword in the first place. xD The rock bottom of morals, haha.
But it really is like hitting a nail on the head when Vergil goes "You're not a worthy opponen to me" at me, because slash slash and I'm on the floor cut up in nice slices. xD

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I can see Vergil cutting down stuff only because he has a sword in the first place. xD The rock bottom of morals, haha.
But it really is like hitting a nail on the head when Vergil goes "You're not a worthy opponen to me" at me, because slash slash and I'm on the floor cut up in nice slices. xD
he can't hit a nail it would split in half

vergil: steady.....steady...hiya....damn it this garden shed ain't gonna make it's self

Kammosjuttu

he can't hit a nail it would split in half

vergil: steady.....steady...hiya....damn it this garden shed ain't gonna make it's self

Wahaha, I was talking figuratively, but damn if Verg was going to do things like that. Oh, where's the cool man? He's fooling around just like his baby brother. xD

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Wahaha, I was talking figuratively, but damn if Verg was going to do things like that. Oh, where's the cool man? He's fooling around just like his baby brother. xD
well who doesn't need a arden shed theese days oh yeah an evil demon halfbreed

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
seriously i wonder how i got the patience to beat dmc 4's BP.oh yea.Infinite DT dante.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
The worst thing you encounter in DMC 4 BP is Blitz. This thing will completely messes up with your time, health and DT gauge. And It gets worser when you get two blitz or blitz surrounded by other enemies.
Infinite Dante is too easy. All u have to do is to spam royal realeases/pandoras rocket barrage/pandoras blade/pandoras opening and DT Stinger

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If ye want a challenge then go up through the 9,999 floors by ten instead of a hundred you will have to leave the game on and it will take a few days

Top Bottom