• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Bloody Palace

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Just wondering whats the best route to take to get to the end. i've tried but never came close (not even ranked) First i went with all Fire, then all Wind/Water, then all Lightning. But i noticed as i was playing i could take any route, maybe avoid harder levels like Arkham!
Also has anyone beatin it? Im sure there has... but who

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Unfortunately mate it's completely random no matter which path you take except the last boss which is always Vergil 3 DmD. The "true" end to it is floor 10,000 so in theory it's most efficient to pick the fire paths and move up in hundreds however then the A.I obviously get's harder much quicker.

I've completed it a few times with Vergil and Dante and it can sometimes get difficult towards the end, the last 10 floors spawn enemies capable of DTing and the AI is quite high by that point. My best advice if you're struggling is to use the taunt trick (where you leave one enemy alive at the end of a floor and keep taunting it for DT) also any enemies/bosses you're not too good on try and find out what works well against them and make sure you take that, for example I also hate Arkham so I used to make sure I took Kalina Ann with me as it is good against his plasma shark head things.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
oh.. so theres no way to avoid particular floors? dang.... well i guess i'll pack a rocket and try again them
thanks

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
It was more boring to me then it was hard.
Beat it on the first try with Dante and then beated it with Vergil on the first try.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
I mainly got bored and sleepy leading me to get owned at lvl 2000

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
It was more boring to me then it was hard.
Beat it on the first try with Dante and then beated it with Vergil on the first try.
ocelot2xp.gif

You're pretty good

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I dunno if i would want to beat it my first try or not? unless your an expert or really really patient

NeroS

I myself would have to do it all day cause>I get to like 3k floor and get bored.and later on i may die.

Kammosjuttu

Oh-ho, someone's actually cleared the Bloody Palace? Well, there is those who can SS everything on DMD and such, so why not. But I can't do it, erk. Dx My best score is measly 2305 floors and just a fifteen minutes ago, or so, I thought to try to make it better, and at 700+ floor I got the 3rd Vergil fight --- needless to say; I lost. Vergil is a badass, no good to mess with him.

NeroS

I can clear it but it just gets too boring..how many floors did you say it has?

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
ocelot2xp.gif

You're pretty good
Lol, luv this gesture.
Bloody Palace is incredibly boring in DMC 3, and random bosses are making it more worse. Vergil 3 is always awaiting for me to f**k up my process, so I'm getting freaked out and all.
Bloody Palace on DMC4 is much easier. I even managed to clear it as Super Nero (I know it's as easy as say Jackpot for someone here, but it was pretty hard to acomplish it for me.)

Kammosjuttu

Yeah, random bosses are always cutting my winning streak into nothingness, especially Vergil. Because of them, I hardly have the patience (and skills, lol) to play the Bloody Palace. To clear all the 9999 (or 10 000?) floors seems impossible to me because of that. If they just put the player against regular enemies, not bosses, I think I could blast through the ordeal, but then again, it could prove to be boring to slice and dice for hours just so that you could say you've done it.
But I don't know how Bloody Palace is in DMC4; I must admit it that when the game came out, for some reason I held no interest towards it. I just played my other DMCs and thought that "well, maybe I get it later... if at all". But even if there are much complaints about the game, I guess I could buy it and give it a try while waiting the DmC one to come out.

NeroS

DMC4 BP has 100 levels.But they still get boring aswell.

NeroS

Yes 1 floor at a time.Its actually irrelevant to DMC 3 BP.DMC3 BP=If done correctly.100 times + the fire portal=100 floors like DMC 4.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
There's no way I could have done it first time, it's not always guaranteed even now. All it takes is a few cheap shots and bad floors coming up. I think it's impressive if anyone has beaten it!

Top Bottom