• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tekken Lounge

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kazama Jin & Kazama Asuka > Every other Tekken character!

I just love Asuka though! They brought back Kazama Jun (my fav character on T2) via Asuka! They have the EXACT same moveset execpt Asuka has more moves (they both know Kazama Style martial arts).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trish67;118221 said:
yeah but not just for tekken 6

I am actually that insane, I probably would buy that console just for that game. But I'd regret it soon after :lol:

lawltank

LordOfDarkness;119519 said:
I am actually that insane, I probably would buy that console just for that game. But I'd regret it soon after :lol:
Lol...I am gonna do that when Tekken 6 comes out. :p Call me crazy, I don't care!

Sparda™

Dark Esura;118345 said:
Kazama Jin & Kazama Asuka > Every other Tekken character!

I just love Asuka though! They brought back Kazama Jun (my fav character on T2) via Asuka! They have the EXACT same moveset execpt Asuka has more moves (they both know Kazama Style martial arts).

Jun Kazama > Asuka Kazama!

Asuka never lived Jun's memory. She's just there for appearance. Another big-breasted chick on the collection. Jun is special, and her role is way more important than that of Asuka.

If I want a big breasted chick, who can kick ass, I have Nina Williams, which by the way is a top-tier in Tekken 5.

Top Bottom