• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tekken Lounge

Sparda™

Well, here is the place to talk about Tekken. And I mean everything about It - characters, plot twists, trivia....All the stuff you want...

From your favorite characters, to combos...When I say everything, everything....

So, yeah...Tekken fans, group here!^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ah I remember Tekken. I used to watch my brother play it, and I remember those sister's who could NEVER get along. Nina and...Anna.

ManOfMayhem

I love tekken. My favorite characters are Devil Jin, King and Eddy Gordo. At times like this I would want someone to challenge me.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Lee or Violet! Love him...

Love his Hitman move.

The combo of Lee and Hwoarang is the best :D

Evil Nero

all the Mishima's and Jin are my fave's.

I do like Hworang's and Baek's fighting style quite a lot thought.

Sparda™

vergistar;112210 said:
I love tekken. My favorite characters are Devil Jin, King and Eddy Gordo. At times like this I would want someone to challenge me.

I challenge you with every character and with HP handicap....:D

Oh, Evil Nero, Baek and Hwoarang use Tae Kwon Do.;)

Evil Nero

I know, DA, I go twice a week to my TKD classes :)
I'm a red tag which is three away from black.

Sparda™

Evil Nero;112356 said:
I know, DA, I go twice a week to my TKD classes :)
I'm a red tag which is three away from black.

I have a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.

By the way, the name Hwoarang in Sinakorean means youth or boys. That's where Namco got the name...;)

Sparda™

vergistar;112466 said:
As if lol you may be a champ but still not be a match for me.

My God you always say you're better on me and you have been proven wrong. Tekken is no different.

Dark Drakan

Admin
This is what online games are for, sorts the men out from the boys and settles disputes. Maybe you two should try some online on some things or something.

Keaton

Premium
Lurking.
If flames start a flaming I will start a locking =p

+rep Dante, nice thread, admittedly though I feel the series story is lacking than what it was, but hey...its a beat-em-up so story doesn't really rank that highly on the must-haves' list ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tekken has a story?? News to me...I just figured it was still the usual run-of-the-mill crappy button masher that I used to play when I was younger.

And I own you all - I'm a black belt in origami...:ninja:

Top Bottom