• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tameem possibly working on RE7

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Btw if this is true whatever you do Tameem, don't cut your hair like Leon's. Gamers will flip their lids.

HHH-Angry.gif

Dante47

If Capcom does indeed push Resident Evil on Ninja Theory, then I'm willing to see what happens.
We shouldn't judge yet. Hell, we don't even know if they're making the game yet.
Source?

WorkenOnMaLeft

I think he would do a good job (assuming he wanted to bring it back to a horror game) but he woukd get way too much **** so i dont think he should take it if he was offered, at least iwould think twice in his shoes.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It's not an idea. People citing their sources is the logical thing to do.
It's obviously not true. Just look at the statement. If anyone even considers the possible doubt something like this could be real then I could possibly send them money and write them off as charity work for being so dumb.

berto

I Saw the Devil
IF THIS IS A SITUATION THAT MIGHT COME TO LIGHT I DO WONDER IF THE PEOPLE OVER AT NT WANT TO REBOOT THE SERIES OR CONTINUE IT. DMC IS AN ACTION TITLE RE IS MEANT TO BE HORROR SO, OBVIOUSLY, THEY WOULDN'T APPROACH IT WITH THE SAME MENTALITIES.

PARDON THE CAPS, NOT ON A K BOARD.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
In b4 thread locked.

Also in b4 main event status opens his mouth:

TODAY'S EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

IGNORANCE. AND CAPCOM REFUSING TO LERN DEY LESSUN.

YOUTUBE NATION. MAIN EVENT TV. AKA ME TV. AKA WHAT THE HELL, CAPCOM? SAY IT ISN'T SO. TELL ME DIS AINT TRU.

IS YOU REALLY GUNNA GIVE R.E. OVER TO TAMEEM? THE GUY WHO MADE THE **** POOR ENSLAVED AND AVERAGE HACK N' SLASH THAT HAS THE DMC NAME SLAPPED ON IT?

LET ME TELL YOU HOW DIS IS GUNNA TURN OUT.

DEY GUNNA RELEASE A **** TRAILER, FOLLOWED BY **** GAMEPLAY, FOLLOWED BY BOUGHT REVIEWS AND NON-EXISTENT SALES.

IT'S A JOKE. IT'S. A. JOKE.

FIRST DEY RUIN DMC, NOW DEY GONNA GO AHEAD AND **** ALL OVAH THE R.E. FRANCHISE.

IT'S GARBAGE.

IT'S.

GARBAGE.

BUT YA'LL DUN' WANNA HEAR DAT, RIGHT? IM DA BAD GUY, CAUSE I TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

HATERS GONNA HATE.

WE NEED TO UNIFY (AND WHEN I SAY UNIFY, I ACTUALLY MEAN UNIFY AGAINST THE NEW R.E.)

AS LONG AS PEOPLE AGREE WITH MY OPINION, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THEM.

YA'LL BE SAFE. I'M OUT.

Soupie

It's obviously not true. Just look at the statement. If anyone even considers the possible doubt something like this could be real then I could possibly send you money and write you off as charity work for being so dumb.
So you're calling me dumb out of the blue now?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So you're calling me dumb out of the blue now?
No, I'm not calling you dumb. But you won't get a source because just look at it. It's totally made up. It's the DMC fans who think Ninja Theory is a one man company. Even if Capcom themselves would praise NT, do you think they would specifically name just one man? You would never see a statement worded in such a way by any company and Capcom might be stupid but, they wouldn't think about handing over a survival horror franchise looking to get back to its roots to a company who seems to particularly specialize in action games. I don't think NT would even accept the offer because it's just not their thing and they seem to be more confident in their personal favorite genre.

Whoever posted this is looking to get a rise out of people but, it's also very unconvincing in the first place.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Like others were saying, if we had a source for this then I'd find it believable.

If it is true and they would hand it over to Tameem, or NT, they should keep really quiet about that. Just knowing Tameem is associated with that game could ruin its sales, no matter what the end product is. >_< Some people just wouldn't buy knowing he's involved.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Like others said, there's no source for this but if it were true i'd want to see what his ideas are, i'd also want NT's ideas for the series to be theirs and not something Crapcom have told them they want.

I'm not saying NT wouldn't continue the trend of the more actiony 5-6, go back to 1-CV or even go with 4's middle ground but ya know what i kinda wanna see? Something like that prototype of 4 where everything is haunted, that really interested me and i'd like to see something done with it.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Capcom done possibly goofed
"tameem antoniades is doing a splendid job with Devil May Cry and we believe that if given the opportunity he could do the same with Resident Evil."

....Get oooooout! No way XD Is there a source, can you comfirm it?

I don't know, could they do it? I've only seen Ninja Theory do hack n slash games. Resident Evil [mostly the early ones] were survival horror. Unless they were just taking them on for the storytelling part, or Ninja Theory wanted to try a different style of gameplay and learn something from Capcom. Still I'd be interested to see if this is true or not. Capcom did once say they wanted to work with Ninja Theory again in the future.

This actually got me thinking on something. Say Capcom had made the DMC reboot instead, but still made it like DmC is, do you think it would've gotten as much outcry as it did when being handed to another gaming company? [And this question is ignoring anything said in interviews, but just by judging the game on it's own.]

Top Bottom