• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sum 41

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I liked the odd song here and there but would never have spent money on their stuff...

The dark knight

All of them. I just think they SUCK! Have you even listened to mine? If so no need to be a jack@ss and say they are horrible. You started it all and I reply. And you may think I hate you. I dont hate you I EXTREMELY dislike you.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
haha uh nooo
i just like good music
and by you saying that i know you havnt even listened to my music because if im not mistaken then the bands i listed have some of the best vocalist around
and i only said sum 41 sux
oh and thats comming from the guy that likes to try and pick up girls on the internet
your such a badass dante

Sparda™

Xo FaTaL oX;85109 said:
haha uh nooo
i just like good music
and by you saying that i know you havnt even listened to my music because if im not mistaken then the bands i listed have some of the best vocalist around
and i only said sum 41 sux
oh and thats comming from the guy that likes to try and pick up girls on the internet
your such a badass dante

I ain't flaming with you Cody, 'cause It's pointless. Ask yourself why you were blocked and deleted from my MSN Messenger List.

I'm not that desperate to pick up girls on the net, but I'm extending my friendship.

And next time, keep It down on critics for everything...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's enough - good grief, you two are acting like a bunch of kids today.

Fatal and DK, I suggest you either kiss and make up or stay out of each others' "I like such and such" threads.

If you don't like this, you know where the PM button to contact me is.

Sparda™

Angel;85113 said:
That's enough - all of you. Good grief, you're all acting like a bunch of kids today.

Fatal and DK, I suggest you either kiss and make up or stay out of each others' "I like such and such" threads.

If you don't like this, you know where the PM button to contact me is.

Thanks for your interference, Angel, although people should respect each others' tastes in every aspect of life.

The dark knight

Best vocalist? That is in your opinion. And what Dante said about blocking. I guess I should put Fatal on my DMC forum ignore list. Seeing as everything he ever says is his damn opinion. And he always takes it for a fact. So bye bye Fatal.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's what the ignore function is for, after all ;)

Besides, I think personally that most music you young 'uns listen to today is ear-bleedingly bad...so there :lol:

The dark knight

So Linkin park, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking benjamin, Korn, Slipknot, Disturbed, Puddle of Mudd, and some other ones are bad? Some of that I listed you listen to.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
music on the radio is bad in general
and of course i say things that are my oppion, haha ill leave it at that
and angel no one was talking to you
ppl are aloud to have disagreements

Top Bottom