• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Story Ideas for Future DmCs

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
This here is for the future of DMC!

If there'll be future games for DmC, what would you decide for Dante's adventures in not only his home city but around the world?

In the first game, we've seen the demons. Now its the angels turn in the sequel, if Dante will gain some angelic allies and some he might make enemies with. Still demons will be around.

What would your story ideas be for the future?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
if we get another dmc i wanna see dante getting more to grips with his angel powers , as well as demon so he has an angel trigger too. I‘d lile to see him learning to teleport like vergil and use rebellion angel and demon moves as well as having angel and demon weapons. I‘d ike to see him fight better and stronger bosses and enemies including cambions and rogue angels and have a final showdown with vergil where its all on the line. and also if there is more than one sequel id like a brand new boss not satan or argosax or mundus returning or something im thinking more along the lines of the angel of death or someone more powerful. I would like to continue the original DMC but its not lookin likely so guess we gotta try and get the reboot right or the series dies which i dnt want after being a fan 12 years

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Well I for one would wanna see is Dante learning to control his demonic powers from his father. He needs to learn to trigger the angel within him to completely unlock his true potential.

- Nero to appear when the Order of the Sword deceives Dante into thinking the prototype nephilim were created by Nero, but the Order secretly designed them into creating their own nephilim and for Sanctus to become one.

- Dante recently learned that Sparda is alive and spends his entire journey finding him and reuniting with him. Learning Vergil is still alive and still seeking for power. Dante and Sparda team up to stop him in a final battle.

- The world is still ravaged by the war between demons and angels. After Sparda sacrificed himself to save Dante and in the final battle of Vergil, humanity is still caught in their war still leaving the world in armageddon/ragnarok/judgment day/the end of the world. Satan the mastermind of all is responsible for it all.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If they're gonna make this the best game, its gotta have some good and great storylines that'll rival the Metal Gear Solid stories.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't want new Dante to act like old Dante all of a sudden. He should be built from where DmC left off into his own version of Dante instead of using DMC3 Dante in the beginning, DMC1 Dante from then on, and finally DMC2 Dante at the end. Thank God nothing from DMC4 was there.

Vinosh

This here is for the future of DMC!

If there'll be future games for DmC, what would you decide for Dante's adventures in not only his home city but around the world?

In the first game, we've seen the demons. Now its the angels turn in the sequel, if Dante will gain some angelic allies and some he might make enemies with. Still demons will be around.

What would your story ideas be for the future?
Angelic enemies=Bayonetta Rip off

AcidX_Y

I'd like to see more Duel type battles e.g. Vergil and Hollow Vergil. One more playable character, an unlockable open world type of game instead of mission based and a lot more bosses.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
They better give us good angels to help out Dante. Phineas helped out. So Dante's the last hope of ending the demons' reign.

Including the "true" demon king himself... Lucifer/Satan.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
My idea is a 4 game saga

DmC2 will focus on introducing the Angels who "save" the humans from the demons, only to take over. It's up to Dante, Kat, new human ally Mary/Lady, and Angel Ally Azrael to save everyone. Meanwhile Vergil unlocks his Angel powers, and leads a section of angels into his ever expanding army

DmC3: Vergil, and his scientist Ally Amadeus Arkham, open a portal to Hell, to find Sparda, and gain his immense power. Dante must stop them, but what they find will shake the world forever.

DmC4: 17 years have passed since DmC3. A mysterious Assassin, wielding Nephilim powers with white hair and blue eyes, attacks Dante before disappearing through a portal. Dante tracks him down. But who is this "Nero" and why does Yamato sync with him?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
My idea is a 4 game saga

DmC2 will focus on introducing the Angels who "save" the humans from the demons, only to take over. It's up to Dante, Kat, new human ally Mary/Lady, and Angel Ally Azrael to save everyone. Meanwhile Vergil unlocks his Angel powers, and leads a section of angels into his ever expanding army

DmC3: Vergil, and his scientist Ally Amadeus Arkham, open a portal to Hell, to find Sparda, and gain his immense power. Dante must stop them, but what they find will shake the world forever.

DmC4: 17 years have passed since DmC3. A mysterious Assassin, wielding Nephilim powers with white hair and blue eyes, attacks Dante before disappearing through a portal. Dante tracks him down. But who is this "Nero" and why does Yamato sync with him?

How about a 5 or 6 game saga?

no. 2 I like where Dante finally unlocks his true potential as a nephilim.

no. 3 Cool where Arkham appears again. But Dante should learn more about his father too since the last game.

no. 4 I'd rather stick to Nero being a cambion. Dante is deceived by the Order of the Sword. But Kyrie convinces Dante that Nero is a good person.

no. 5 Dante finally finds his father alive and somehow escaped the demon world's prisons. He gained enlightenment from several monks and a new ally... Lucia and an half-breed oni friend. Dante needs Sparda's help to stop a new threat who plans on opening the gates of hell for his master to enter and conquer both heaven and earth. And this will be a perfect chance for Dante & Sparda to bond together.

no. 6 Several years passed since his Sparda sacrificed himself to save Dante and helping him escape Hell, even though it cost the death of his brother Vergil. Lucifer/Satan now rules earth and hell. Now Dante needs a lot of help from several angels & rebelling humans against the demons to stop him.

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
They better give us good angels to help out Dante. Phineas helped out. So Dante's the last hope of ending the demons' reign.

Including the "true" demon king himself... Lucifer/Satan.

Technically, Mundus was the analogue to Lucifer/Satan. All of the alias' he goes by point to it - Prince of Darkness, Pluto..."Mundus" is just another name for it now.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vergil in hell, tries to free his father and create a "foxhound" like group to take on a kingdom run by an old friend gone horribly wrong.

*drops mic*

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Azrael mentors Dante in his quest to unlock his full potential. The same goes with Phineas.

It is revealed that both Phineas and Azrael met before, during Sparda's and Eva's time.

Heaven's council have a meeting about how to stop the threats of the demons and the nephilim. However, as the angel Gabriel speaks about how to defeat the demons with a dangerous weapon, he ends up interrupted by Dante. Gabriel confused as to how Dante got in, Azrael shows himself revealing he was the one who showed him the way.

Gabriel enraged battles Dante. But ends up defeated. As he wishes him to end his life, Dante just stabs his sword to the ground sparing him. Showing a hand of good faith, he asks Gabriel and the angelic council to help him save mankind with all of Eva's good words inspiring them to fight along with him. However, the angels, showing compassion and humility, tell him that they can't interfere with human affairs.

Dante would then have to prove to them by fighting Vergil. Gabriel wishes Dante good luck, titling him "Son of Eva".

Top Bottom