• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Story ideas for DMC Netflix?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about a story taking place after DMC5 featuring Nero with his own story? Including Dante & Vergil exploring the Underworld of their father - Sparda.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I would love to have it set between dmc 4 and 5 or before 3... However since they announced that it will be connected to castlevania anime probably they will remake the story but maintening the character and story, so we will probably see dmc 1 2 3 4 story remade

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hope they can remake Lucia into a better character. Plus hopefully if Itsuno intends to bond Dante & Lucia together.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Hope they can remake Lucia into a better character. Plus hopefully if Itsuno intends to bond Dante & Lucia together.
In the anime anythig can happen, adi Shankar the produce of the castlevania anime on Netflix bought the right of devil may cry so he can make what he want, he can bond Lucia and dante together even whitout itsuno permission, also is most likely that the anime would be something completely disconnected from the main series, since the producer sayd that he wanted to create his own universe whit dmc and castlevania connected

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm still holding out hope for DantexLady. :cool:

Who knows, maybe they might get me to finally like Nero. :wink:

I'm open to Shankar's take especially if he brings back Warren Ellis who wrote the Castlevania Netflix show. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom