• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda vs Alastor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vencedor

Ok as far as looks go, i cannot decide which i like more. Alastor has the clean deadly look but Sparda just looks more vicious. I recently went back to DMC 1 after playing 3. On normal mode i liked using Alastor and Ifrit (the quick swap made those two so good together :D). But on DMD which was the next one i went to i actually perferred Sparda, its fun to go through it without using devil trigger and you dont seem to recharge at all in DMD anyway. Plus the damage really is incredible, its like ifrit but fast.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
sparda is definetely better. the only thing wrong with it is that it can't use DT but i usually forget to use it!

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
who need's dt any way i have only used it onece since i playd devil may cry i don't need it the game's to easy all of them come on guy's can't this capcom idit's come up with a challenge? but anyway i would have to say sparda sword.

Inferno

The Sparda sword is way better than the Alastor!! Sure it is challenging to use, but is has a cool look and is my type of sword!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom