• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So You've Become the Sacrifice

Ragna

It's the hate in my heart that diseases my sanity
It's truly the heart of everything.

Ragna

Hi, I'm a friend of someone on here. Don't know what her name is yet because she hasn't TOLD ME OMFGJKHDFJKSFDSF.

Anyways. I'm a bubbly happy person, even though as of late, that happiness has diminished by itself. But I'm hoping to become a social part of this website, and that, I want to get back into being interested in games, manga, anime, and such. And I want to read the DMC manga. So bad. so bad.

Anyways.

Ugh. I don't know what size this thing is set at. Oh well. Anyways. I first read a part of the manga, and was always interested in the games, even though I didn't really get the chance to play the entirety of each game. I only either saw it, or played a demo. How unfortunate my life is!

So!

I am happy to introduce myself. I hope I am not laaaaaaameee because of my little knowledge on the stories of each game. I just am interested in more of the art, character design, and sometimes, story, of things. Or maybe it is just the story that I love hearing about.

Oh. And my friend, who is my bestie, is Elldawn. Of course she tells me NAAAOOO.

And sorry. I am a very hyper person. >_> You'll see this...... I digress. +cough+

But Ohayo gozaimasu! I welcome anybody. ^-^;

EllDawn

I told you after because you didn't tell me when you were doing your intro post. And it should have been obvious. My nickname, plus my middle name.

And for anyone that noticed she did multiple threads, it wasn't her fault. There were some problems when she tried posting and then it did too many.

Ragna

Thaankkk yeeeww Lili. ;_;

+hugs tight.+ I was all worried. It kept saying: Error. Error. Error. Error.

Me: +flip a table+

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Welcome aboard Ragna, I hope you enjoy your time on here...
Ever need a hand, you're welcome to ask!...

*Don't worry about the other threads, the mods will sort it out*...

Ragna

Thank you so much. And thanks for the welcome.~ :3 I hope I do too. I probably will, knowing now what Dante and Vergil look so differently.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Welcome to the Forum:D

Αnd btw Advice Time: Every time you post something, either a thread or a simple post and it won't load, it doesn't mean it didn't actually get posted;) Refresh the page to confirm first, THEN re-try to post it, if it didn't really work^_^

Ragna

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all the welcomes. <3

Top Bottom