• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, your DMC5 theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My "Nero is Sparda reincarnated" theory is still out there, guys. It's a possibility, and a logical one at that.

Suicide0

Im pretty sure nero is vergils son, it seems very unlikely that he is a son of sparda cause he would at least be as old as dante and for nero being sparda incarnated, what makes you think that???

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
There are are only 2 reasons why Vergil would have a son.

1. He got randy and gave in to some random girl one time. (I really can't see Vergil being that weak as it would ruin his total image that people have come to love so much)

2. He actually wanted a son to pass something down to (All he was interested in was obtaining power for himself, having a son in his eyes would be nothing but needless added competition.)

Having said that they all have holes.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
"even you didn't anticipate a descendant of sparda" - Sanctus DMC4

well we know he's related to Dante and Vergil somehow idk how though

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
KenekaKowazaki;238127 said:
"even you didn't anticipate a descendant of sparda" - Sanctus DMC4

well we know he's related to Dante and Vergil somehow idk how though

Maybe Nero was an accident, and he was left to fend for himself in Fortuna. That theory makes sense, right?

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
i guess then again Kyrie mentioned an injury and Dante had seemed to be totally oblivious of Fortuna

and if i'm correct Nero would have been 9 years old during DMC3 @_@ i'm confused now its possible he could be Vergils son his DT did fix Yamato and seems to be able to use it (XE yeah research also says Vergil died after 3 and became mundus' pupet Nelo Angelo and when Nelo died Yamato broke and it also shattered Vergils soul)

XD oh and Nero said "If i'm a demon and not a human anymore, is this what you want Kyrie" so many unanswered questions

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
KenekaKowazaki;238309 said:
i guess then again Kyrie mentioned an injury and Dante had seemed to be totally oblivious of Fortuna

and if i'm correct Nero would have been 9 years old during DMC3 @_@ i'm confused now its possible he could be Vergils son his DT did fix Yamato and seems to be able to use it (XE yeah research also says Vergil died after 3 and became mundus' pupet Nelo Angelo and when Nelo died Yamato broke and it also shattered Vergils soul)

XD oh and Nero said "If i'm a demon and not a human anymore, is this what you want Kyrie" so many unanswered questions

nevermind what i said about vergil for that to happen virgil would've had a son at age 10 (<_< creepy)

my theory Sparda is alive

@Drakkar Vergil died at the end of 3 by mundus and became his slave XD he might come back since Yamoto (his soul) has been fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom