• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, your DMC5 theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear-In-Your-Eyes

Hiya! I'm new to this scary place so please be gentle...

Anyway, what do you think/want the story to be in the next game?
With DMC4, the whole plot just sorta went to sh*t so any theory anyone comes up with will be retarded anyway :D

Oh well. What are your theories then?

btw can you guys explain the hate for the "Vergil is Nero's dad" thing? I can think of better stories, but for Capcom this seems to be the most um... logical? i can't think of a better word right now.

So yeah, thanks :)

Nero,a created demon by sparda,this is why he inherit spardas powers. and about vergil and nero I suggest u to read other threads.

Osaka

trollololol
shonan;221819 said:
Nero,a created demon by sparda,this is why he inherit spardas powers.

I'm interested too hear why you'd come up with a theory like this.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
VB always reacts to Nero/son things this way! lol. Then she was constructive and pointed the new user in the right direction. Anyway hi fear in your eyes. :D

Osaka

trollololol
^ Oh I see. And yes, Hi there fear-in-your-eyes. Don't panic we're not going to bite unless you want us to. :p

I can't really think of any theories for DMC5 at the moment, so no help there. ^__^;;

Osaka

trollololol
DreadnoughtDT;221850 said:
I think Nero is Sparda reincarnated. Not many people like that theory though...

Bloody hell! Hell will have to freeze over before that is proven right.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Fear-In-Your-Eyes;221816 said:
btw can you guys explain the hate for the "Vergil is Nero's dad" thing? I can think of better stories, but for Capcom this seems to be the most um... logical? i can't think of a better word right now.

The whole theory of Nero being Vergil's son is quite rediculous in my mind. It really just doesn't add up and you would think that Capcom would explain it better if Vergil was indeed Nero's father.

However my theory...... Sparda existeded for a good 2000 years or so..... That's a LOOOOOOONG time without doing the Giggidy Giggidy Dance until he met Eva :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
my theory is that nero is a distant decendent of sparda. and someting happened to activate the powers in that small amount of demonic blood. yamato reacted with the devil bringer for two reasons. nero is related to sparda if not closly. and the devil bringer absourbs demonic power.

the evil legacy, the rusalka corpse, the anima murcury, and the seperothic fruit. as far as we know none of those items are connected to sparda but the devil bringer absourbed all of those as well.

korgon117

Power of SPARDA!
I would personally want Mundus to make a surprise return somehow and make Dante and Nero take him down together,(co-op!) Also if Vergil could maybe make at least a cameo and take over Nero to make one mission an epic reunion fight between Dante and Nero/Vergil, I might faint.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
korgon117;235251 said:
I would personally want Mundus to make a surprise return somehow and make Dante and Nero take him down together,(co-op!)

Yeah I would like that too but it isn't really supposed to be a surprise return he is supposed to come back one day as he promised Dante he would give world domination another pop. When he does that will probably be the last DMC game in the series as once Dante kills Mundus he would have surpassed his father and avenged his mother. That will be the closure game where hopefully we will get some more dramatic scenes from Dante again. ^_^
And if they feel the need to throw in a Liquid-Ocelot Nero-Vergil possession thing in at the end fair enough just don't do it streight away it's not fair on Nero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom