• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so what's with your profile name?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
And no one really asked about my Nationality.... I'm mostly Irish and Scottish from my father's side. I'm also German, Polish, Mohawk Native American, and I think Norwegian on my mother's. But I'm mostly Irish lol.

yea i'm asking for your nationality for the name balmung, i thought it was your OC's name, so i'm wondering which region the balmung is familiar for..

and now that you've answered it, wow, so mixed, but i don't get how the native american made the european bunch, must be one long story..

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Balmung was already a character in the .hack series. I just forgot what the name of my OC was.

And no one really asked about my Nationality.... I'm mostly Irish and Scottish from my father's side. I'm also German, Polish, Mohawk Native American, and I think Norwegian on my mother's. But I'm mostly Irish lol.

Well for example im myself have half Polish Half Asian genetics ( propably thats cause as even i speculate on more Japanese roots as some of mine ancestors in family had that quirk of having more younger look than other people and well i got it inheritted too) still nice to see someone who can have Polish roots there on forum.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like how mostly everyone has some great elaborate story behind their profile name, and then there's me. I managed to put three words together, how awesome!

On a related note, not many will know that I went by a different username when I first joined; when I first signed up here, I was called "Ryaniel". My real name is Ryan, so I just put that, and then added the 'iel' because it sounded like a "silly suffix" (How's that for alliteration?). So yeah, don't think I've ever mentioned that before - least not to a lot of you new faces - since I'm ancient after all.

There was someone on here that joined up with the name Chaos Master, which later became Chaos Raiden. I got on quite well with that member, and I guess that his name inspired me to create a similar name, one that sounded "dark and menacing".

Some have said my username doesn't reflect my personality, but my good side is merely a cover for all the evil things I have planned to come. You didn't hear that.

absolitude

On a related note, not many will know that I went by a different username when I first joined; when I first signed up here, I was called "Ryaniel". My real name is Ryan, so I just put that, and then added the 'iel' because it sounded like a "silly suffix" (How's that for alliteration?).

well i like how you guys here have cool real names, well that or i think all foreign names are cool, nah, you guys sure have.. btw, we could change our username here?

Some have said my username doesn't reflect my personality, but my good side is merely a cover for all the evil things I have planned to come. You didn't hear that.

LoD's good side is merely a cover for all the evil things he's planned to come, you heard it from me guys, don't wanna say "i told you so" when the time comes

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
On a related note, not many will know that I went by a different username when I first joined; when I first signed up here, I was called "Ryaniel". My real name is Ryan, so I just put that, and then added the 'iel' because it sounded like a "silly suffix" (How's that for alliteration?). So yeah, don't think I've ever mentioned that before - least not to a lot of you new faces - since I'm ancient after all.

Ryaniel? Not even I knew that! I miss the old days.

Now that I think about it, I think I started with a different username when I joined this site. I believe I had the username "DanteAsakura".... I was obnoxiously young and a bit obsessed with Dante and Shaman King back in the day lol.

berto

I Saw the Devil
there's me. I managed to put three words together
Wait...

OH! I get IT! HOLY SH--
h3h7e5kqhkltqrslspp6.gif

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
well i like how you guys here have cool real names

I dunno about mine. Pretty standard. So many resounding and recognizable Italian names (Giovanni, Alessandro, Francesco, Davide... Dante), and I got stuck with... Vincenzo. Like, one of the very most common names in South Italy ever. LOL

Why? Cause of the custom of naming babies after one of their grandpas. My other grandpa's name was Domenico, which I like better, but nope. Denied. That name went to my two cousins.

absolitude

I dunno about mine. Pretty standard. So many resounding and recognizable Italian names (Giovanni, Alessandro, Francesco, Davide... Dante), and I got stuck with... Vincenzo. Like, one of the very most common names in South Italy ever. LOL

Why? Cause of the custom of naming babies after one of their grandpas. My other grandpa's name was Domenico, which I like better, but nope. Denied. That name went to my two cousins.
vincenzo, vincente, vincent, those are cool names for me, it may be common there, but names starting in V isn't common here.. that part alone is cool

and your last name is federici right?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ryaniel? Not even I knew that! I miss the old days.

Yep. So I just realised that I technically joined a day before my LordOfDarkness account (Ryaniel was my first account, and I think I forgot the password for it). After all this time, I've been celebrating my forum anniversary on the wrong date. I'm such a noob!

Top Bottom