• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So what is your real sign?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm Pisces through and through. I hate Pisces >_<

V

Oldschool DMC fan
LordOfDarkness;287517 said:
I'm Pisces through and through. I hate Pisces >_<

Why? Pisces is the best sign of all - the last of the Houses... and because it is the last sign it contains all the unconscious wisdom of the others, hence it is known as the House of the Unconscious. If all of the houses represent the path of a soul from the birth and self-acknowledgement of Aries to the various realisations and strengths gained and embodied by each succeeding sign, Pisces is the final realisation and contains balance between 'heaven and hell'. Pisceans live in all planes at once... they contain aspects of all the other signs and not just the ones 'classically' belonging to the Pisces character. They have a bit of everything.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Simply because the Symbol is of fish, and I hate fish. And I hate anything to do with the sea also.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
LordOfDarkness;287524 said:
^ Simply because the Symbol is of fish, and I hate fish. And I hate anything to do with the sea also.

:0

We can never be friends.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
LordOfDarkness;287533 said:
I like them being alive... Just don't want to eat them :ninja:

Jumpship.gif

:3

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Lexy;287494 said:
According to that I would be an Aquarius and not a Pisces.

This. My zodiac sign is always last on the list. ;_;

EDIT: Just read through the whole thread. >.<;

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
LordOfDarkness;287533 said:
I like them being alive... Just don't want to eat them :ninja:

I'm not a big fan of fish either...and somedays I swear my zodic is all wrong about Leo...I'm not a leader nor very confident. XD

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Faust;287569 said:
..and somedays I swear my zodic is all wrong about Leo...I'm not a leader nor very confident. XD

I feel you there. The Virgo traits missed the mark on me :lol:

moseslmpg

Ophiuchus isn't a real zodiac sign, despite the fact that the Sun travels through it. The transit period of the Sun in front of a zodiac is not directly correlated to the sidereal sun signs. Physically, some constellations take up more of the ecliptic than others, but the signs are abstracted so that they form exactly 30 degrees each. On top of that, Ophiuchus is not traditionally established enough to glean any useful information from it. It is too vague. You might as well use Lilith, the black moon, in your astrology, and Planet X.

That means, everyone who thinks they are the HIDDEN ZODIAC are just Scorpios or Sagitarrii who wishes they could be as cool as us Pisces..es. Better luck next life, suckas.

It's good to be pisces.

moseslmpg

Sorry for the double post here, but I have two useful resources.

Birth Chart Calculation. (Make sure to use Fagan/Bradley sidereal, and don't mess with anything else unless you know what you're doing)
http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

Fairly comprehensive astrology analysis wiki. It isn't complete, but it lets you know about more than just your Sun sign which is really only the personality you present in public.
http://www.astrologyindepth.com/

Two books on the subject which I enjoy are the ones by Alice O. Howell. So check those out if interested as well. She is one of the people who popularized the whole Astrological Ages/Precession of the Equinoxes thing.

Top Bottom