• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So apparently Dante was some kind of Mortal Kombat ninja in the beginning

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
dmc_005_thumb.jpg

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/28/the-evolution-of-dante-in-dmc-devil-may-cry/

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

HOLY ****.

The Dante on the far right is BADASS.

Ok, now I'm officially ****ed at Capcom. What the hell?? Why did they have NT change him??

They could have at least have Dante change into those clothes at end of the game.

Seriously, they had better fix that **** in the sequel, or someone's going to end up having their offices brought down with a wrecking ball... :mad:

@CheeseKao:

MK Ninja?? :steve:

Oh dude, if only... :shifty:

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
HOLY ****.

The Dante on the far right is BADASS.

Ok, now I'm officially ****ed at Capcom. What the hell?? Why did they have NT change him??

They could have at least have Dante change into those clothes at end of the game.

Seriously, they had better fix that **** in the sequel, or someone's going to end up having their offices brought down with a wrecking ball... :mad:

@CheeseKao:

MK Ninja??

Oh dude, if only... :shifty:
So people threaten to burn them down for changing dantes hair to black now for not making him a ninja....this time i approve. Ninja dante ftw seriously if mk10(when it is made) needs a new fighter got one here have this be default and others for alternate

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Ninja Dante For Life.

Edit:

Seriously though, I loved the Mortal Kombat Legacy web series reboot. Both the initial trailer and the finalized version.

Anyway, they need to put all of Dante's weapons in Sony All Stars first. Then they need to add Vergil.

Then, when they have all that taken care of, they can move on to putting Dante in MK10.

Right now however, I'm looking forward to "Injustice: Gods Among Us". That's probably the game that has my attention the most... especially since they added Raven to the roster.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Check out the one on the far left. Looks like that was made in the spirit of those other biker gang looking characters.

I'm really interested in this whole Sons of Anarchy/Blade/Crow/Devil May Cry thing they were coming up with. It just looks like this original idea, even though it would have been very drastically different, would have made an interesting game. Being a reboot I'm sure they felt compelled to pay more homage to the original games but come on, this could have made for an even more creative take.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Check out the one on the far left. Looks like that was made in the spirit of those other biker gang looking characters.

I'm really interested in this whole Sons of Anarchy/Blade/Crow/Devil May Cry thing they were coming up with. It just looks like this original idea, even though it would have been very drastically different, would have made an interesting game. Being a reboot I'm sure they felt compelled to pay more homage to the original games but come on, this could have made for an even more creative take.
Red dead dante

Top Bottom