• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So apparently Dante was some kind of Mortal Kombat ninja in the beginning

TheNoHeartedBeing

That look would fit into DmC Devil May Cry. Now if the game was set in back in time it would make more sense for him to look like that. Its a cool concept but, it just dosnt fit into DmC Devil May Cry.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
That look would fit into DmC Devil May Cry. Now if the game was set in back in time it would make more sense for him to look like that. Its a cool concept but, it just dosnt fit into DmC Devil May Cry.
What if(stay with me here) another alternate dante? Like maybe this one is more mideveil style? Then have a game with all the dantes? Like in shattered dimensions?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What if(stay with me here) another alternate dante? Like maybe this one is more mideveil style? Then have a game with all the dantes? Like in shattered dimensions?

There is a game like that.
Dante's_Inferno.jpg

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
By all means, do it! I enjoyed it, it has potential to expand but sadly this is EA game. Only so much money earned? Well nothing bad, another interesting new ip flushed away!

My parents should name me Vergil and my bro Dante. Twins, right...
See thats the thing they probably felt that since they made almost if not everything in the game they have no where to expand, unlike dmc which is not directly the divine comedy simply borrowing ideas(not many)

Top Bottom